Chapter 59: You Did What?

Pov Emma

I got Emmie out the door and the house was quiet. Libby and Oakley were still sleeping because it was only 8:30. I walked into the bedroom and Rachel wasn't in bed anymore. I walked into the bathroom and she was throwing up into the toilet.

"My love, I am so sorry" I said pulling back her hair. She didn't stay long and said she didn't need to throw up anymore. She stood up and we just hugged each other standing in the bathroom. I love being close to her, being with her. She hadn't taken a day off in awhile and I needed it and she needed it.

I put my hands on her cheeks, "How are you feeling?" I asked

"Icky" she said I nodded kissing her nose.

"Anything sound good, cause my love you need to eat" I said placing my hands on either side of her stomach.

"Nothing really sounds great" she said as I put my arm around her back and walked out into the living room. Rachel didn't really have morning sickness with Cam so I didn't know what would help her.

"How about some watermelon?" I asked opening the fridge

"Actually that sounds kinda good" She said laying down on the couch.

"Ok, coming right up" I said grabbing the container of chopped watermelon and putting a few on a plate.

"Here my love" I said placing the plate in her hands and kissing her.

I laid down beside her and kissed her stomach, "How's the watermelon sitting" I asked her,

"Actually pretty good" she said rubbing her hand on the left side of her stomach. She sat up a little and handed me the plate of melon before bending over in pain.

"Cramping?" I asked and she nodded,

"Ok, baby you need to breathe" I said and I looked up and Libby had just come down the stairs.

"She's okay" I said and Libby nodded but I could tell she was nervous.

"Mmmm" Rachel groaned letting her head fall to my shoulder, I rubbed my hand down her cheek and kissed the top of her head.

"Is that normal" Libby asked sitting down beside Rachel and putting her hand on her knee.

"Yeah for a lot of people in early pregnancy it is" I said and Libby nodded. Rachel sat up and laid back down,

"Better?" I asked and she nodded, I kissed her as her head laid back against the back of the couch. She was sitting on the long peice of couch and I was beside her. I still sat up across from Libby and laid my hand on Rachel's stomach rubbing it.

"You okay Love Bug?" Rachel asked looking at Libby who nodded then she shook her head,

"What's wrong honey" I asked putting my hand on top of hers on the couch.

"I think I messed up bad" she said before tears started to roll out of her eyes.

"love bug what's wrong" Rachel asked sitting up and rubbing her hand on Libby's arm.

"I wanted to do something special for you two for christmas so I got grandma and papa tickets to come out here. Um but then I thought maybe I could convince Allison to come" she started to say and I felt my breathe hitch in my throat. Rachel moved her hand to my back as we waited for Libby to continue.

"And uh, she said something like no why would I they are gross or soemthing and then I got mad and I went off on her and then she was yelling at me saying how could J talk to her like that and that she was coming so I could say those things to her face and then she was like don't try to hide no one can protect you and Mama I'm so scared" she said starting to cry and I turned to Rachel who also looked scared. I wrapped my arms around Libby as she cried and Rachel got up and grabbed a phone.