Chapter 48: We are all in this together

Pov Emma

After my mom showed up I tried to calm myself down. She really just found out where I was, but how? I sat on the couch eating pizza and rubbing Rachel's stomach with the other hand. The girls had picked out a movie to watch with Carrie.
Rachel said she was cramping which worried me but she said she was okay. I finished my pizza and she cuddled closer to me.

At the end of the movie the girls all went upstairs and Carrie tucked them in. I laid still with Rachel curled in my lap, she had a blanket over her shoulder and her eyes were closed,
"Em I'm okay; take a deep breathe my love" she whispered moving her hand on my waist and rubbing my skin. She must've felt that my heart was racing.
"I know" I whispered playing with her hair,
"Is there something on your mind" she asked looking at my slightly,
"Just worried about her and you" I said pausing to rub her cheek, "and our perfect girls"
"She won't get near them, not on my watch" she said yawning,
"Mhm" I said sitting up slightly and she groaned in protest, "Don't make me pick you up Rachel Parker" she laughed sitting up and I smiled at her. She was gorgeous with her little bump folded on top of her legs. I put my hand on her bump and leaned in to kiss her.
"I love you Emma Parker" she said then kissed me again. Rachel and I walked upstairs to go to bed. She laid down in bed and I took a quick shower. I heard the door open and I looked she was standing there naked with her little belly. I helped her into the shower and I rinsed around her body. God she was beautiful. I kissed her while she washed her hair.

We laid in bed and I laid on Rachel's chest rubbing her stomach.
"Baby" she said and I tilted my head up.
"Hmm" I answered.
"I was thinking and I don't think I want to give birth in a hospital" she said which kinda shocked me. We hadn't really talked about it.
"Where were you thinking?" I asked tracing around her belly button.
"Like a home water birth. I don't know, if the baby is perfectly healthy I think having them at home would be nice. I could sleep in my bed right away and be more comfortable" she said and I rest my chin on body and looked at her.
"Ok, if that's what you want and the doctors say it's okay" I said and she smiled.
"Thank you" she said
"Anything for you my love" I said kissing her then rolling off of her so she could sleep. I left my one hand wrapped on her stomach.

*time skip 4 months*

Pov Rachel

I was nervous for my appointment today, today they tell me if I can still have my water birth in 2 weeks. I laid down on the exam bed and Emma stood beside me. I had finally started growing out of my clothing a month ago but I was still rather small for being 8 months pregnant.

At the end of the appointment they told me I could and I was over the moon. I would rather do it at home and water seemed to help people with pain.

That night was the first football game at the highschool and Libby was dancing. Emma got me a chair for the bleachers.

We got out of the car and I held Emmie's hand and Emma was holding Lj. We found our seats on the bleacher and the dance team was standing beside the cheer team.
How was she already knew highschool. Emma put her arm on my lap and I kissed her cheek.
At half time the girls went on and danced, and the end I stood up with Emma and cheered.

At the end of the game we walked down to the end of the field. I hugged Libby and then she hugged Emma. Emma asked a lady to take a family photo of us. Libby stood between us and Emmie stood below her and Lj on Emma's arms.

Libby carried Lj and held Emmie's hand onto the field to meet her friends. Emma rested her head in my shoulder and we watched her friends gush over them.

A few moments later Libby came back followed by two ladies.
"Hi I'm Leanne Wayne" she said reaching for Emma's hand. Emma shook it, "Emma Parker" she said Libby stood beside me watching.
"Hi I'm Carol Kane, I'm the volleyball coach here" she said.
"Oh it's very nice to meet you" Emma said with a smile.
"If you ever had free time we would love for you to come watch a game" she said.
"Oh I'd love to, is it on the website?" She asked
"Yes it is, we have a rival game tomorrow if you can make it" they asked.
"I will let you guys know" she said with a smile
"we hope to see you soon" they said and she smiled putting her hand back for me to take it was like she had a sixth sense because my legs and back started to ache.
"I hope I can make it" she said and they nodded and paused for a second and Emma was going to try to make her exit but they started again,
"While we have you hear could I show you our film and our records" she said and Emma smiled,
"I would love to" she started and they smiled "but I should get my wife and girls home" she said picking up LJ who laid down on her shoulder.
"Oh we totally understand, have a good night" they said walking away sorta of awkwardly and Emma shook her head turning and making a weird face at me.
"My wife is a celebrity" I said with a laugh and she kissed me quickly.
"Did they just come up to you to get to me?" Emma asked Libby who nodded,
"Yeah they are always talking abt how they'd love to meet you, I was tired of it so I brought them over here" libby said and Emma nodded and sorta laughed
"What do you want to eat Libby?" Emma asked as we walked away to the car.