Chapter 18: Goodbyes and Hellos

Pov Rachel

Hannah was helping Kylie get out of the shower and down stairs. The spasm always took a lot out of both of them. Emma sat down beside me laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head, and then she yawn,
"Baby why don't you nap before we leave again"
she nodded and laid her head in my lap. In a few moments she was out. Bruce walked in the room, and then started to tiptoe when he saw Emma was sleeping. I looked away from him and back at my girlfriend. She was absolutely stunning, everything about her was so naturally perfect.
He stopped in front of me and looked I looked up at him confused. He was quiet for a second,
"Is she happy" he asked
"Who?"
"Hannah is she happy" he asked again
"Yes sir she's very happy, obviously these last weeks have been hard on her but no one makes her happier than Kylie", I answer
He nodded "Ok I'm happy she's happy", he started to walk out of the room, "Bruce" I said catching his attention, "You need to tell her that, she needs to know that" He nodded and walked out. I looked back down at Emma admiring her every feature. Her nose was a perfect shape, her cheeks were a light red and covered in freckles. Her lips were a soft as a blanket with a light pinky red color. I felt my phone buzz snapping me out of the moments. Incoming call from Jensen,

"Hey babe how's it going"
"Amazing, Madison, Preston, Reid and I went on this double date hike to the top of this mountain. Oh my god Vermont is beautiful. It was surreal"
"Sounds wonderful"
"How are you guys, you at your mom's house yet?"
"No actually we are at Hannah's house"
"Damn why?" she said laughing.
"Well panicking attack led to us being invited to breakfast which led to Kylie locking herself in a bathroom having a spasm that was bad. A fight between Lena and Cam broke out. So we haven't left yet but Hannah is with Kylie down stairs and Emma is sleeping on my lap"
"Well you had an eventful day, why did Ky lock herself in the bathroom"
"Something about not wanting Hannah's parents to see her like that"
"Is she okay"
"I mean we think so but it was bad, Emma found her on the floor, she was sweating and red. Honestly remember that game we played in California last year how hot it was and how sweaty we were?"
"Yeah"
"Thats what she looked like. But maybe a little worse and she was hyperventilating the entire time"
"Do you know why or not yet"
"Not yet we are waiting for Hannah to come back up"
"Ok well lunch is about to be served, I love you, tell them I love them and to answer their phones so I don't think they are dead"
"Ok I will luv ya bye" I said hanging up.

I heard footsteps up the stairs and saw Hannah open the door. She flopped onto the chair beside us, "she okay?" I asked
"Yeah just tired, and back to being convinced she's worthless" Hannah said sighing wiping her hand over her face.
"You look tired" I said shifting my weight because my legs were starting to fall asleep.
"I am, I was trying to figure out what happened because they aren't normally that bad, but I think because of her anxiety, and then the worry of my parents finding her and hearing her in pain started a panic attack which made the tense worse because she could control her breathing or what was relaxed." Hannah said look up at the ceiling.
"So now we know what made it so bad so we can make sure they aren't as bad."
"Yes but also I don't know if we told everyone this but last week she was cleared for a higher dosage for her medication so it should make them less painful however the doctors said sometimes it gets worse then better"
"Well you aren't alone, you have us"
"You guys are leaving, I don't know if I can do this all alone, If I had to do all the job you all helped me with today I don't know what would've happened. Or even if I could've calmed Kylie down."
"We are an hour away, if it gets to much, and your just overwhelmed call us"
She didn't say anything,
"Please Hannah, If your parents get on your nerves, or you just need help you can come to my house, promise me you will" I said as I started to rub Emma's back to wake her up because we should leave soon.
"I will I promise" she said smiling "God what did I do to deserve you all" she said laughing a little.
Emma day up and rubbed her eyes to adjust them,
"Good morning" Hannah said with a wave causing Emma to smile. I kissed her cheek,
"We should get going, we have dinner plans" I said standing up and holding Emma's hand.
"Call me promise me that" Emma said to her before whispering something else that I couldn't hear. Hannah nodded and then hugged her.