"Whoa, easy big guy, I'll talk; okay?" I try to calm his senses, knowing very well I had to avoid causing a commotion. "Look, it's true; I did bring her here tonight. But not to worry; she's fine."

"Damn it Kook! What was your reason for bringing her here? Don't tell me Jin told you to do this."

"Well..., not exactly; I actually needed her help in regards to the problem I told you about the other day."

"The other day-...h-hang on, wait a minute; you actually got her involved with that crap?! Kook, I've told you; we can't do anything just yet. We need more proof! It isn't wise to make a drastic move just based on assumptions!"

"They're not just assumptions! Something is seriously affecting Tae! And I know for sure that Jin has something to do with it. Besides, I needed y/n's help, and she agreed. This was the only way I could ensure to meet with Dr. Yang without Jin knowing. You already denied my invitation on coming here tonight; so what else could I have done?"

"You could have not involved her, JK. The thought of even asking her to help you should have never crossed your mind." He answers, then began to rub the temples of his head. "I told you before, that we needed to be patient. We can't just jump and take action without knowing what to do next. Whatever you might possibly find out tonight; ...true or not; are you really prepared to handle it? What about y/n? You got her involved; will she be able to handle it?"

"I can, and I'm sure she can too. Tae is my best friend and I refuse to see him continue suffering like this."

"So you sacrificed y/n in return?" He metaphorically says; accusing me of carelessness and in that moment I felt heavily insulted. "If you were really thinking things through you would have realized that the very same person you're protecting Tae from; is the very same person you're making y/n face. Did that equation even cross your mind for a second? ...I can't afford for anything to happen to her; especially if this shit involves Jin. And since it already involves y/n; it involves me too."

"Heh, you don't need to worry about that; nothing will happen to her. Besides; she was the one who came back to me and said she wanted to help. So, think about this equation for a quick second Joon; as much as you believe that your only concern is about y/n; it would be best for you to see that the reason behind her involvement to come along tonight has nothing to do with you. So don't press on it too much. We'll handle everything without you." I harshly respond, and Namjoon looks at me in bewilderment.

"...What do you mean do you mean by; 'the reason behind her involvement'?" He questions; silently searching for his own conclusion." JK, why did she agree to help you in the first place?"

"...You're not the only one that has fallen for Joon." I relay; seeing him glance to the side with eyes beginning to show realization. "Joon, ...did you really think Taehyung telling her he was an escort was just a slip of his tongue? I bet you didn't even stop to take notice of his actions when he outed himself since then too. Who do you think brought her home the night of your party? Did you ever even stop to question it at all? And that day when she fell ill; he was there too. He's been there all along." I say and Namjoon steadily steps back; peering at me.

"...Tae likes y/n?" He reflectively says then sharply inhales. "Heh, that must be some kind of joke, because that can't be right. I find that hard to believe; ...for Tae..., he's been all about Hyoseong for the past ten years."

"And it only took one person to change that."

"...Look, I'm not gonna stand here and ramble on about such nonsense. It's not worth my time at the moment. I need you to tell me where y/n is so that I can get her out of here right. Jin...is..." He says scanning the room in search of someone.