Neil came home

Chapter 55:

Neil look at avni and he thought she may have not eat anything since yesterday.

Neil in mind: did avni ate something?

Neil look at avni.

Neil in mind: as I know her she may have not eat anything till now and her face is also saying she didn't ate anything this girl.

Neil: avni.

Avni look at him.

Avni: hmm.

Neil: I am hungry.

Avni: oh I am so sorry Neil I totally forget about it wait let me ask neela maa so she will ask doctor about your food she must be outside.

Avni turns to go she feels dizzy because she didn't ate properly since two days first after that kiss incident she didn't ate because she waited for Neil and when he came back he refused to have dinner so she also skip that and next day Neil's accident so she didn't eat anything properly. Avni caught her head and close her eyes Neil saw that he was facing her back but he can see that.

Neil: avni are you ok?

Avni: yaa I am fine.

Neil: avni turn to me.

Avni didn't turn because she knew Neil will understand by seeing her face.

Neil: avni.

Avni: Neil I am coming first i talk to neela maa then I am coming back just give me two minutes.

Avni went from there as fast as I can Neil wants to stop her but she went from there Neil lays his head on the bed.

Neil: this girl she never take care of herself i am sure she is not well but I also know she will not listen to me stubborn what I do with her.

Neil look at the door on the other side avni stopped she keep the hand on the wall and caught her head ashish and neela maa saw her both called her name and instantly came to her neela maa keep the hand on avni's arm.

Nm: avni what happened?

Avni: mamma my head is spinning.

Nm: what ok sit here.

Neela maa made her sit on the bench near them and ashish went to get water for avni soon he came and neela maa made avni drink water.

Nm: you didn't ate anything since yesterday that's why it is happening.

Avni: eat mamma Neil is hungry I came here to talk about that mamma please ask the doctor about his food.

Nm: avni first see your condition in this condition also you are thinking of about Neil.

Avni: mamma I am fine Neil needs care now he is hungry please ask the doctor.

Neela maa smiles.

Neela maa in mind: avni I am so happy today finally Neil's believe won you fell in love with him he win your love but you don't know about it that you loves him.

Avni: mamma what are you thinking?

Nm: nothing.

Avni: please go to the doctor.

Ashish: I am going to ask the doctor neela you make her eat something.

Neela maa nods ashish went.

Nm: avni you sit i am going to get something for you.

Avni: no mamma I am fine I have to go to Neil he must be waiting for me.

Nm: but avni.

Avni: mamma I am fine relax.