Avni's past part 03

Before starting this chapter I want to say something that this chapter contains a sensitive issues it doesn't mean all man are bad no but unfortunately it's a really that girls are not safe at their own safe especially kids (girls and boys) both they get abuse in their own home and outside also there are devil's in human disguise now a days rape child abuse cases are increasing and small girls are becoming the victim of it even boys because they don't know anything what is happening to them and devil ruined their lives and crush the innocent cute flowers so if you disagree with me and don't like to read it then leave it but please no bashing.

Chapter 67:

Avni was in Neil's arm then she breaks the hug and was looking down Neil was looking at her Neil take her hand in his hands avni look at him he sign say Avni looks straight she narrates the story by looking away from him.

Avni: I was a chirping bird in my childhood I used to play outside with my friends I had many friends aman was a small kid probably one year or small I don't remember that everything was good then don't know what happened I only remember one thing and that thing changed my life.

Avni stop and suppress her lips to control her sob but she sobs Neil squeeze her hands.

Avni: one day I was playing in my room with my dolls mamma came and took my in her arms I still remember that moment clearly.

Avni think.

Flashback:

A girl of 6 7 years old was sitting in her room and playing with her dolls she have a set of cute little dolls and other soft toys and other dolls were placed on the bed neela maa came in the room and sit besides avni.

Nm: what are you doing bacha?

Avni: playing with my dolls mamma papa bought this doll set yesterday.

Neela maa took one doll.

Nm: wow they are so pretty.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I asked papa that I want it riya also have same set.

Neela maa smiles and took Avni in her lap.

Nm: baby you are a big girl now right?

Avni nods.

Avni: yes mamma I am a big girl.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: so mamma wants to talk to you something very important but don't tell this to anyone it's our secret mama's and avni's secret ok.

Avni: ok.

Nm: good girl.

Avni smiles.

Nm: ok so listen bacha if any stranger call you whether it uncle or aunty don't go to them and don't take anything from anyone like sweets and any other thing ok.

Avni: yes mamma I never take anything from strangers they are bad papa told me they are bad.

Nm: right and if papa's friends ask you to come and sit at their lap or take you in their lap and try to touch you then instantly get down from their lap ok.

Avni: why mamma?

Nm: that's a bad thing.

Avni: but papa's friends are good that's why they are his friends right.

Nm: yes baby but all people are not same some people become our friends for their benefits you don't understand it now I will tell you some other day but till now only remember that don't go to any uncle even aunty.