Closeness or misunderstanding

Chapter 88:

Avneil were looking at eachother Neil was holding avni's arms he leave her and went to the window avni was looking at him Neil didn't want to pour his anger on her and didn't want to do something in anger for they will regret later so he leaved her Avni came to him and hug him from behind Neil close his eyes avni also close her eyes.

Avni: I am sorry.

Avni cries and Neil can feel the wetness on his shirt he turns and look at avni Neil feels bad.

Avni: I am sorry I shouldn't say all that but those things were effecting me I tried to get over from that but couldn't be able to forget his words I am feeling disgust on myself and thought It also effect you so I said that I am sorry I didn't knew that my words will hurt you like this please forgive me I am sorry.

Neil sighs.

Neil: Avni I understand I know that thing is hurting you and It will take time to get over from that and I am with you we will face this phase also avni I burnt those things for you so that you will not get effected I knew that by seeing that bed sheet and Saree you will recall that demon and his words, his deeds that's why i burnt that not because I was feeling aversion towards you.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: what that what you wanted to say right?

Avni looks down Neil cup her face.

Neill: Avni you are my pride, my love, my everything I will never ever think like that you are my life avni how can I hate you?

Avni look at him  and feels guilty.

Neil: for once I can hate myself but you, never avni never ever I would like to die be.

Avni keep the hand on his mouth and shook her head.

Avni: please don't say this I am sorry.

Avni hugs him.

Avni: please don't say it please if you want you can do anything with me you can punish me but please don't say this.

Neil hug her.

Neil: Avni I love you more than any other thing in the world and I don't like it when you curse yourself and say bad about yourself my heart breaks when you say you feel disgust on yourself avni this pure impure I don't believe on them you are mine and whatever happened in the past I don't care about it I believe in living in present and want to live it with you that's it please don't punish yourself for someone else sin please please please.

Avni tighten the grip around his waist Neil can feel that he understood she got his point and don't want to lose him she want to hug him more and more tightly and they stood their silently and feeling eachother closeness and peace.

After sometime Neil breaks the hug he wipes her tears and kiss her forehead.

Neil: sorry today I crossed my limits I was rough with you.

Avni shook her head.

Neil: I should not do that don't know what happened to me I.

Avni keep the hand on his mouth and shook her head.

Avni: you can never hurt me and whatever you did It was the reaction of my action.

Neil: still I should not lose my control.

Avni: you have right on me.

Neil was looking at her he didn't expect that answer from her.

Avni: I am your wife you have right on me.

Neil smiles and cup her face.

Neil: May be husbands have right on wives but that doesn't mean they own then mutuality is something which is important for a successful relation and I want that between us I know I wanted to show you that I am not effected but I should n.

Avni interrupted.

Avni: I didn't stop you.

Neil was surprised Avni looks down Neil understands it's difficult for her to talk freely about it and she is trying to make him understand that he didn't do anything wrong Neil smiles.

Neil: ok now leave this topic and promise me you will never curse yourself, will never think low about yourself, will never punish you for someone else deeds promise me you will love yourself more than anyone else promise me.

Avni: I promise.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok now come let's sleep I am very sleepy.

Avni smiles and they went to lay on the bed then they were laying and looking at eachother and smiles.

Next morning the sun raises and peeps into avneil's room and to see the view the sun hides behind the cloud he doesn't want to disturb the love birds and let them sleep and in the khanna mansion bebe and prakash were sitting in the dinning area and shweta was serving them.

Prakash: Neil and avni didn't wake up till now.

Shweta: no I also didn't wake up them yesterday was a tiring day for them so I let them sleep.

Prakash nods.

Bebe: you did right Shweta let them sleep.

Prakash: yes and when they wake up ask Neil to spend some time with avni she need him I will handle at office.

Shweta ok.

Shweta sits on the other side in avneil room they were sleeping peacefully the scenario was totally different avni was sleeping on Neil's arm and he was hugging her from behind who thought that the girl who couldn't stand with a boy will sleep like this and that too peacefully well it is Neil khanna's magic he earned her trust that they were sleeping peacefully then Neil's phone rings he stir and open his eyes he saw avni is sleeping on his arm he smiles and hears the phone ring Neil turns his face and pick the call.

Neil: hello.

Person: sir you didn't came office today?

Neil frown and saw the time in cell phone and shocked to see the time it was 9:45am Neil Think and hears the person voice and keep the phone on his ear.

Neil: yaa yes I had some work why. is everything ok?

Person: yes sir actually sir I need your sign so that's why I called.

Neil: ok do one thing keep that file in my cabin I will try to come office today or else will check it tomorrow ok.

Person: ok.

Neil saw avni stir.

Neil: ok I have some work so if there was any problem then call me ok.

Person: ok sir.

Neil: ok bye.

Neil cuts the call and keep the phone on the side table and saw avni she again stir Neil smiles to see her he immediately hug her and close his eyes avni open her eyes and rub them to clear the vision she frown to feel something she saw that she is sleeping on Neil's arm then she saw Neil is hugging her she turn her face and saw him sleeping her by hugging her avni was looking at him with a frown on her head avni think.