Peace

Chapter 69:

Neil was hugging Avni and was angry he breaks the hug and get up avni look at him she knew what he is going to do avni hold his hand and get up.

Avni: where are you going?

Neil: I will not leave him I will kill him.

Neil turns to go but avni hold his both shoulders but Neil was out of control avni was trying to stop him from going Neil was struggling to come out of her grip but he also care about her so don't push him.

Neil: leave me avni i will not leave that bastard I will kill him.

Avni: Neil calm down.

Neil: leave me avni leave me I will kill that scoundrel.

Avni: no one will believe us we don't have any proof.

Neil stop and look at her.

Neil: proof which proof you are talking about I said I don't need any proof.

Neil turns to go.

Avni: did you ever get doubted on him.

Neil shocked.

Avni: once just for once that thing came in your mind that he is a monster.

Neil shocked she was right he never think that raghav was a cheapster and lusty person.

Avni: no right Neil no one will believe us my own parents didn't believe me.

Neil: Avni that time things were different you was a kid I understand they should believe you but now they will believe us.

Avni: ok they will believe us then what will you do hmm say what you will do you beat him throw him out of the house what will you do, file a complain against him and what you will say that you want to file a complain that he tried to molest your wife almost 17 18 years ago.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: does It make sense no Neil and if you throw him out of this house then what will happen Neil he is a monster don't know how many more Avnis he created till now.

Neil shocked.

Avni: don't take any decision in rash everyone think he is a good man no one will believe us all will say I am overreacting by saying this because I don't like him.

Neil Think.

Neil: you are right complaining doesn't make any sense and only beating and throwing him out of the house is a bad option it will be the least punishment for him he should be suffered like hell.

Avni shocked now she know him very well she can guess from his face what he is thinking.

Avni: what you are up to?

Neil look at her and smirk.

Neil: don't ask me just wait and watch and enjoy the entertainment he always said he is still young now I will show him his wrinkles I think he didn't saw his face since years.

Avni frown Neil look at avni and smiles.

Neil: don't think to much wifey now sleep you need rest.

Avni nods and went to change then Neil Think.

Neil: raghav Khurana because of you my avni suffered a lot now see what I will do to you now you will face Neil khanna till now you saw my love and good behaviour now I will show you what can I do.

Neil was angry then after changing avneil were laying on the bed avni was looking at Neil and feels blessed to have him in her life he believed her each and every word without asking her once and didn't even said for once that may be she took the things in the wrong way the trust she wanted from her parents that trust she had from him the person whom she considered like other men she was also thinking what will happen now will he came back tomorrow and till now he must know that she is Neil's wife what he do what will happen when he come in front of her and what if again he tried to misbehave with her she was scared but deep in her heart she knew she is safe with Neil her heart was saying Neil is with her and in his presence no one can do anything to her avni was looking at Neil who was laying straight on his back.

Avni: Neil.

Neil turns his face to her.

Avni: can I hold your hand?

Neil look at her he understood that she is scared and he was determined that he will make her believe on herself aur make her realise that she is strong but he know now at this time she need his support love and care Neil spread his arm and ask her come but she was looking at him Neil was disappointed he think she consider him like raghav Neil looks down then look at her he was about to take his arm back but for his shook avni came to him and keep her head on his chest Neil was shocked he was looking at her avni was keeping at her head on his chest and her one hand was also on his chest Neil smiles and keep his arm at her back and hold her other hand on his chest then Neil was caressing her hairs and avni was feeling safe and peace.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: hmm.

Avni: why I always feel safe and protected when you would have around me.

Neil smiles.

Neil: well ask this question to your heart it will give you right answer.

Avni look at him and he smiles avni again keep her head on his chest and Neil caress her hairs.

Neil in mind: you feels that because you trust me you loves me avni when will you confess your feelings when will you understand your feelings.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: for what?

Avni: for trusting me.

Neil: Avni you don't need to thank me we are husband wife and I told you that a relation depends on love trust financial stability and mutual understanding.

Avni: I remember that and glad that these all things are in our relation.

Neil smiles.

Neil: right.

Neil kiss her hairs.

Neil: now sleep good night.

Avni look at him.

Avni: Good night.

She was about to move away.

Neil: it's ok you can sleep here.

Avni look at him he nods avni smiles and keep her head on his chest and close her eyes and Neil was happy he thought that how there relation was before his accident and now how it is now now he believe on the saying that everything happens for good Neil smiles and look at avni who was sleeping peacefully if Neil was not with her then sleeping peacefully was far away she could not sleep for a second Neil was caressing her hairs and think then he close his eyes and they sleep peacefully.