Confusion

Chapter 06:

Riya takes avni with her and Neil was following them then they went to the car and riya open the front side door for avni she look at riya Neil notice this he wants her to sit with him but on the same time he don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Riya: avni sit see we both can't sit in the back sit what Neil thinks he is not our driver please sit here.

Neil notice she don't want to sit here.

Neil: it's ok riya you both sit at the back side I don't have any problem.

Neil in mind: I don't want you to feel uncomfortable I can do anything for you infact I am ready to become  your driver I don't have any problem.

Avni sits on the back seat and riya sits with her Neil start the car on the way Neil was looking at her through the mirror and she was looking outside soon they reached avni get down from the car and run from there Neil get down the car.

Neil: av.

But she went before he say anything riya went to him.

Riya: thank you Neil.

Neil: no it's ok but avni she is really  hurt.

Riya: Neil she is disturbed now she will be fine soon don't worry.

Neil: I am sorry it happened because of me if i didn't call you at the cafe then it won't happen.

Riya: no it's not like this don't take stress.

Neil: please take care of her.

Riya nodes yes.

Neil: ok then I am going.

Riya: come inside.

Neil: no you go she needs you.

Riya: ok.

She went inside and Neil sits in the car and went on the other side neela maa was knocking the door of avni's room.

Nm: avni open the door.

Avni was crying by sitting on the floor and her back was leaned to the wall.

Nm: avni tell me what happened.

Riya comes there neela maa saw here.

Nm: riya did any thing happened in the mall.

Riya: aunty actually.

She told her after the shopping they went to the cafe and meet Neil and the whole incident but didn't tell her that Neil call them there.

Riya: I am sorry aunty.

Nm: no it's not your fault don't say sorry now I understand why she directly went to her room.

Neela maa was sitting at the hall when avni came inside by running and directly went to her room Neela maa tries to stop her but she went and neela maa went after her.

Nm: avni please open the door you are my good girl right please open the door.

Avni wipes her tears and went to open the door then she hug neela maa and cry.

Nm: sshhhh stop crying its ok baby.

Neela maa took her inside and made her sit on the bed then made her drink water after that she wipes her tears.

Nm: stop crying.

Avni: from now i will not go there.

Nm: ok as you wish no one will force you.