Peak of embarrassment

Chapter 100:

Someone opens the door of the room and it is Avni she comes inside the room and looks at it like she is seeing it after decades, she smiles and sighs, she looks around and feeling good to come back to her home. Neil comes by carrying a bag and smiles to see her.

Neil: welcome back.

Avni turns and smiles to see him; Neil comes to Avni.

Neil: this room was so lonely without you, now it gets its life.

Avni smiles and looks around then she said "my world"

Neil: our world.

Avni looks at him and blushes; Neil smiles and spreads his arms and Avni happily hugs him.

Avni in mind: my peaceful and most comfortable place.

Neil: mine too.

Avni frown and looks at Neil but is still in his arms he looks at her and smiles at her expressions he kissed her head.

Neil: don't be so shocked you know I know you more than you, I know when what you will think.

Avni smiles and hugs him he captures her in his protective arms and smiling.

A new day comes with new hopes new beginning and of course, new challenges but what if it starts with embarrassment than how will the day pass?

In Khanna mansion, everything was normal like it's daily routine till the encounter of Avneil.

In the morning time, Avni was getting ready she fills the sindoor in her hairline and wears the mangalsutra she looks herself in the mirror and set her hairs with her hands she was all set to go downstairs she turns and hears the sound of opening the door she turns and saw Neil came out after taking shower and was wiping his hairs with the towel but Avni widen her eyes to see him and turns her face, Neil frown to see her then he looks at himself and doesn't understand anything.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: Neil, how can you come out like this?

Neil: like this?

Neil looks at himself and gets more confused.

Neil: like what? What do you mean by like this?

Avni didn't turn to him.

Avni: Neill.

Neil: what Avni, seriously I am not getting anything.

Avni: yo, your shirt, close the buttons.

Neil again looks at himself and saw all the buttons of his shirt are open he looks at Avni.

Neil: oh come on Avni, it's not the first time you are seeing me like this.

Avni warned him: Neill.

Neil: what? Did you forget that after my accident you helped to change my shirt?

Avni feels awkward.

Avni: that was another thing and how many times I told you to not talk about that.

Neil knows she doesn't like to talk about his accident she doesn't want to recall that drastic day.

Neil: ok I am sorry.

Avni: did you close the buttons.

Neil thinks and smirk.

Neil: yes.

Avni turns and saw he still didn't do that she again turns to the other side.

Avni: Neill.

Neil smile.

Neil: What I am your husband, you are behaving like I am a stranger.

Avni: you are closing them or I go?

Neil: ok, ok one minute.

Avni waits and then feels Neil is standing behind her she didn't dare to turn back.

Neil whispers in her ear: if you have a problem then close them.

Avni's cheeks turn red she whispers "Neil."

Neil replied in the same tone: what?

Neil rubs his lips to her ear his eyes were close, Avni also close her eyes she moves away to go but Neil hold her hand and pulls her back and Avni's back hits his body suddenly she winces "ouch" Neil shocks and looks at her.

Neil: what happened?

Avni holds her neck and Neil comes in front of her and saw she is trying to do something near her neck.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: my.. my hairs are... stuck...ed in my pendant.

Neil: wait, let me help you.

Neil replaces her hands he tries to release her hairs and Avni scream "ouch". Neil looks at her.

Neil: sorry.

Neil again does that and finally, he releases her hairs and looks at her, Avni open her eyes and their face was so close they lost in each other eyes Neil cup her face and Kiss her forehead Avni close her eyes, Neil moves his lips to her nose and kisses her nose he looks at her and smiles to see her blushy cheeks and get happy that she is comfortable with him he kisses her both cheeks and moves to her neck, Avni squeeze her eyes and fist her hand.

Shweta was coming to Neil's room she saw the door is locked so she knocks that but, but, but she was wrong door was closed but not locked as soon as she knocks the door it opens and she shocked to see the view, Avneil also come back to reality; Avni can straightly saw her but Neil turns and they stocked to see her and Shweta got another shock that was Neil's open shirt, Neil realised that and turns he start closing the button, Avni was extremely embarrassed she rubs her nose and looks here and there she didn't dare to utter a single word and also she was not finding the words what she says.

Neil was closing his buttons: mo, mom, mom you.

Shweta was also embarrassed she even don't blame them as the door was close.

Shweta: ab I, I came to, to...

Shweta forgets why she came there she thinks.

Shweta: yaa come for breakfast.

Saying this she immediately goes from there, literally, she runs. Neil and Avni look at each other. Avni gets worried.

Avni: now we went she, she will not leave us.

Neil: Avni relax.

Avni: no she will not leave this chance she will definitely tease us and Bebe, she will do the work of adding the oil in that, no I, I will not go downstairs.

Neil was looking at her he knows she is right. Avneil looks at each other.

Avni: this happens because of you.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what I did?

Avni: can't you lock the door?

Neil: you can also do that.

Avni: it was you who closed the door when we came back after jogging.

Neil thinks and remembers that he looks at her but he smiles that Avni is angry that he didn't lock the door means she is OK with their moment but he didn't say anything as Avni is already embarrassed so he doesn't want to make her more embarrassed.

Neil: sorry.

Avni: what sorry?

Avni looks worried: now what will happen how I face her, no I will not go downstairs.

Neil is looking at her and shocks.

Neil: Avni, we are married it doesn't matter.

Avni: so we can do anything in front of anyone.

Neil: I didn't mean that and the door was closed plus we are in our room not in a public area.

Avni looks at him and realised what she said and feels shy to think that what she was saying she blushes and looks away Neil smiles to see her.