Avni's joy

Chapter 72:

Ragahv was standing in his room and was waiting for avni he know still avni is scared from him and he want to take the advantage of it he hears the knock on the door.

Raghav: come in.

Avni came inside raghav smirk to see her he check out her from head to toe avni feel disgusting his eyes were not less than a bad touch.

Raghav: come baby come did you recognise me I am your raghav uncle.

Avni slowly went to him raghav sit on the bed avni get scared by thinking about his intentions but she think about Neil's words.

Neil: you are not weak you have to face him my avni is not weak she is very strong you are not that 7 years old avni you can fight back you are not avni mehta now you Mrs avni Neil khanna and my avni is very strong.

Neil: avni you are a tigress just need to awake that tigress in you and not only this bastard you can tear many other people like him into many piece just believe on yourself and see what you can do.

Neil: I said no avni if you back off today then It will not your lose It will my lose because my believe will lose you want me to lose.

Avni close her eyes and took a deep breathe she went to raghav and her hands start shaking and coffee falls at raghav legs and he scream avni cup her mouth Neil hears that and smirk he smiles but he has to go there for his avni Neil went he acts like he came after hearing the sound of breaking anything.

Neil: what happened?

He look at avni who was standing there and was scared but was she really scared or that was her act Neil saw raghav is in pain and wincing and screaming.

Neil: uncle what happened mom dad bebe.

Neil went to the door and again call them so all can hear that in the hall.

Neil: mom dad bebe please come here in raghav uncle's room.

They shocked and quickly went there and saw Neil is asking raghav what happened.

Prakash: what happened Neil why you shouted?

They saw raghav is in pain and saw the scared avni.

Shweta: what happened?

Avni: mummy ji I I am sorry I I coffee it fall I I didn't I sware I.

Bebe: Avni calm down and say.

Avni: actually bebe I was about to give him coffee but the tray slips from my hand and It falls .

Avni was confusingly signing with her hands Neil suppress his lips he thought his plan succeeded but was that really succeeded or It was an incident?

All look at raghav and all were embarrassed.

Avni: I i i am sorry but trust me I didn't.

Neil: Avni it's ok we all know you didn't do anything intentionally so calm down.

Avni: mummy ji bebe.

Shweta: avni Neil is right don't worry it happened it was my mistake I shouldn't send you here it's not your mistake so don't feel guilty Neil take her from here.

Neil nods and hold avni's hand and his other hand was at avni's shoulder he took her from there but stop at the door they look back then at each other and went.

Bebe: raghav are you ok?

He was wincing.

Shweta: sorry bhai sahab actually avni is an introvert so may be she got scared and by mistake coffee falls at you.

Bebe: Shweta ssshhh.

Shweta sigh what I do.

Bebe: sunny we are going and sending ice pack and ointment help him.

He nods on the other side avneil came in the room avni was sad and walks to the bed Neil close the door and came to her they look at eachother and slowly their face expression start changing and they burst in laugh they fall on the bed and was laughing Neil lays while laughing they were out of control.

Neil: he he he was he was looking so so fun oh God.

Neil was laughing then he look at avni who was laughing with whole heart she was keeping the hand on her mouth and was laughing Neil adore her he was seeing her like this first time Neil wipes his tears which came in his eyes because of continuous laughing avni saw him while laughing and stop laughing by seeing him look at her she was panting Neil smiles and sit he cup avni's face and she was just looking at him.

Neil: feeling better?

Avni nods yes but was lost in looking at him.

Neil: now he will feel the pain and get to know how it feels to live in fear.

Avni think

Neil: don't know how many lives he destroyed till now but not anymore now he will get scared by seeing ladies and that's my promise.

Avni was confusingly looking at him Neil smiles.

Neil: by the way I didn't knew about your this talent you are such a good actress for a second I got confused that it's acting or reality.

Avni smiles Neil cup her face with one hand.

Neil: I am so proud of avni you did it you are really brave facing your fear is possible for all but you did it you faced it and give him pain I am proud of you now you have to continue it you have to make him scream make him to beg for pity to beg for apology and I know you can do it and you will do it right.

Avni nods Neil smiles and said while imagining something.

Neil: I am wondering how he will walk now just imagine he is walking like a sissy.

Avni widen her eyes Neil look at her and they laughs.

Avni Neil you are too much.

Neil smiles.

Avni: Ok so now I am going to change my dress it also get the stain.

Neil: Ok.

Avni get up and was about to go but she lose her balance because of Neil foot and was about to fall but Neil pull her to him and she falls on Neil and he was laying on the bed and his hand was on her waist he take the hairs away which were blocking his way their eyelock Neil slowly turns their sit and they were lost in eachother eyes Neil look at her lips then at avni he leans to her and avni close her eyes Neil moves close to her and was looking at her Avni's breathe was uneven then Neil kiss her forehead and moves away but was still laying next to her with the support of his arm avni open her eyes and look at him Neil smiles and she was looking at him she feels lucky that Neil came in her life and she knew still he didn't forget her words that's why always he tried to be careful.

Avni in mind: still he didn't forgive me for that day?

Neil smiles.

Neil: no avni don't think like this I am not angry I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable i know it's difficult for you to forget your past and I don't want to do which make you recall that dreadful day that's why I am trying to maintain distance.

Avni shocked and was thinking how he get to know what she is thinking.

Neil: don't think to much I don't need words to know what you want to say what is in your heart or mind your face tell me everything.

Avni smiles Neil too smiles and get up avni sits and hold his hand Neil turn to her he look at the hands then at avni who was looking at him with some emotions like she want say something.