Avni's Decision

Chapter 13:

Neil came to the hall all get up.

Nm: what she said?

Neil: nothing I talked to her and gave her time to think but please aunty don't put the pressure on her it will be unfair with her if she agreed for the marriage because of the pressure.

Neela maa nodes yes.

Neil: mom dad bebe let's go.

They nodes.

Nm: wait have something.

Neil: no aunty thank you we have to go now mom.

Neil sign she nodes.

Shweta: ok Neela bye will meet you soon.

Neela maa smiles they went at night avni came back from the washroom and her eyes fall on the ring box she sits on the bed and think she recalls how Neil protect her from the boys and came infront of her and drop her home safely.

Neil: come I will drop you both.

Neil: we can't trust these boys what if they follow you so let me drop you both.

Avni was thinking.

Nm: avni Neil is a nice person and one day you will have to marriage someone and we like him we are ready for this alliance you also likes Shweta and her family.

Nm: ashish i am worried about avni.

Nm: today we are with her what about tomorrow when we will not with her then how she survive why she is not understanding that for a better life we need someone we can't live alone after sometime that loneliness start killing us so we need a life partner to live our life to face the hardship of the life and Neil is a nice person we can't get a good life partner better then him for her.

Neil: I don't think you are a scared girl you are sharing your thoughts with me and every one can't do that only the braver one can share their feeling so how you are scared girl.

Neil: avni you are not a scared person yaa little bit shy actually more then little bit but we will work on it I will try to make you comfortable any way i will not force you it's your life your choice but I really like you.

Neil: avni I am giving you 24 hours if it's a yes from you then wear this ring I will understand and if no then keep this as a gift from my side and please don't deny that keep that as a gift from your friend.

Avni was thinking.

Avni: what I do now mamma is so worried about me and after rejecting the proposal still Neil is calm and polite with me he didn't shout or create any drama if any other person was in his place he will surely create the drama but he didn't do that infact he behaved so good like nothing happened is he that good or he is pretending infront of me like ra

Avni stops and recalls something she clutch the bed sheet and start sweating and shivering and tears fall from her eyes she lays on the bed and covers herself with the duvet like she was hiding from someone and only her sobbing were heard.

On the other side Neil was sitting in his room on the bed.

Neil: it's the last time avni if this time you reject my proposal then I will never meet you again.

Neil thinks.

Next morning avni wake up and sits on the bed and she saw the ring box then she get freshen up and went to the garden and played with her naughties to relax her mind.

At evening Neil came mehta house to know about her decision he look at the home and think then he went inside and saw avni was coming down stair avni saw him and looks down Neil smiled to see her but he was tensed too she came to the hall she was rubbing her hands Neil look at her hand and shocked to see her fingers because the ring was not in her finger Neil looked at her avni frown to see his face neil again look at her hand she also look at her fingers neil turned to go back but he stops to hear something.