Turmoil

Chapter 28:

Neil: I think we should postpone the wedding.

All shocked.

Ashish: but Neil today is wedding all preparations are done. invitations are already given to the guests. how can we postpone it now what people will say?

Neil: I don't care about the people uncle at this time her health is more important she is weak. The whole night she had fever and still she is not well then how can she sit during the wedding rituals what if her condition become more worse sorry uncle but I can't take risk with her health.

Avni was looking at him she was confused what is true side of man the one which she faced at the childhood or the one who is standing in front of her.

Prakash: I think Neil is right we have to think about avni now not about others.

Neela maa nods.

Shweta: what you want Avni?

Avni: I think we should not postpone the wedding I am fine now and wedding is at night I will take rest and will feel better.

Neil: but Avni you are not well.

Avni: I am fine.

Neela maa is seeing the change in her behaviour she only argue with her or riya but today she is arguing with Neil even avni herself don't know she is changing.

Neil: but a.

Avni: aunty uncle our relatives come from our home town they have their lives too they came by managing their schedule they will not come again.

Neil: I said I don't care about others.

Shweta: Neil avni is right.

Neil looks away in anger.

Nm: yes Neil I think avni is right.

Neil: aunty you too.

Neela maa nods.

Nm: yes because she is right.

Avni: mamma I am fine now and it's just a matter of one day.

Neil: it's not just a matter of one day there are alot of rituals during the wedding and you have to sit do you have energy to sit for hours.

Avni nods yes by looking down Neil got angry and looks away.

Neil: I can't believe this.

Prakash: Neil if she is saying she is fine then fine and we all will be with her we all will handle the situation.

Neil look at him neil knew his dad do not say anything without thinking and listening other point of view so Neil nods.

Neil: ok if you all are ready then I am ready.

Avni in mind: I don't want to marry but I am doing this for my parents and if we postpone the wedding then those thoughts will hunt me daily and make me weak and I don't want that.

Neil was looking at her

Neil in mind: what are she thinking now she is marrying me for her family then she should be happy with the postpone decision but she opposed that why?

Neil was think.

Nm: thank God our all guests are staying in the hotel if they knew about her condition then don't know what they think.

Shweta: exactly.

Nm: you all freshen up I am going to prepare breakfast.

Shweta: no thanks neela but we have to leave now bebe is alone at home.