Heartbreak

Chapter 57:

Avni finish her kitchen work Shweta didn't let her to do much work because she know Neil needs her and she also take care of him so Shweta didn't put the burden on her avni keeps the dishes on the tray and went to her room she saw Neil is lost in his thoughts avni understand his condition she understand he is feeling bore by sitting at one place but she can't do anything she wanted to take him outside but she can't because doctor prohibited Neil from bending his knee so how he sit on the wheel chair and walking is far away avni smiles and came in the room because she knew her smile is his strength Neil saw her and smiles avni keep the tray in front of him and sits.

Avni: lunch time.

Neil smiles avni feed him and have the lunch.

Then she came back after keeping the vessel in the kitchen and sit on the bed.

Avni: feeling bore.

Neil smiles.

Neil: who don't feel bore by sitting at one place.

Avni: everything will be fine soon.

Neil: yaa.

He was silent.

Avni: Neil you went for studies to London right?

Neil nods but was confused.

Neil: then tell me about London.

Neil smiles he understand she is trying to cheer up him and it's a trick which elders play with kids to divert their mind she never did that in her life because she was a reserved girl and spent most of the time in her room she didn't have much friends so she don't know how to cheer up people but Neil was happy atleast she is trying.

Neil: avni bring my laptop there are many pics of there.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Avni brought his laptop and keep that on her lap Neil told her to open the folder he told her the stories related to pics and told her about his friends they were smiling avni saw his pics with girls and get jealous Neil while talking look at her and frown because she was jealous Neil look at the pictures and saw his group picture and he was standing close to a girl in a friendly way Neil smiles and stretch his neck and look at avni she looks away and don't know that Neil is looking at her Neil smiles.

Neil: avni next.

Avni nods and change the picture Neil widen his eyes to see his and a girl pic in which his hand was on her waist it's like he is hugging her he look at avni who's nose and cheeks were red because of anger Neil think.

Neil: she is jazz I mean jasika we call her jazz she is a sweet heart.

Avni in mind: sweet heart my foot shameless how can she stand like this with a guy.

Neil: you know avni she had a crush on me she even proposed me.

Avni look at neil and he shocked then he smiles.

Neil: yaa and you know she was the crush of our half class but her heart came on me.

Avni looks away Neil smiles and moves slightly to her ear as much as he can he whispers which make avni's heartbeat uneven.

Neil: but I refused her because I never felt that connection with her which I felt with you.

Avni cheeks were still red but now they were red because of blush Neil smiles and went back.

Neil: avni.

She turns to him.

Neil: avni I only love you you are my first love No one was before you and now no one can take your place not in my heart nor in my life.