Lovely moments

Chapter 130:

It was the time of the morning, everything was looking beautiful and fresh, birds were flying, plants were dancing and people start their day, but two people are far away from that all, happy in their world, far from the troubles, problems of this world, wandering in their world unknown from the things which are happening in the world.

In the Khanna mansion, a room had shown where the lights were off but the light of the sun was beaming from the curtains and a couple was sleeping in the arms of each other they were Avneil. Avni was sleeping in Neil's arms by hugging him and Neil was also hugging her, their faces were close to each other. Neil wakes up and frowns as he just woke up. Neil rubbed his eyes he saw Avni and a smile appears on his face. He saw she is wearing his shirt. Neil loves to see her in his shirt. It gives him a different kind of satisfaction. It gives him the feeling that she belongs to him. Neil kissed her forehead and caresses her cheek to wake up her.

Neil: Avni, love, wake up.

Avni stirs but she snuggles to him and sleeps. Neil smiles at her cute antics.

Neil caresses her hair.

Neil: Avni, wake up.

Avni replied with closed eyes.

Avni: Neil, please let me sleep and you also sleep.

Neil: ok, you sleep but let me go.

Avni: no, then my will get disturbed.

Neil chuckles.

Neil: then wake up. I have many things to do. I have to go jogging, packing is also left then I have to go.

Avni: that's why I don't want to wake up. When you wake up late then your flight will miss and you will not go.

Neil smiles.

Neil: my cute wifey, then I will go from the second flight.

Avni: shut up and let me sleep.

Neil: Avni!

No reply.

Neil: ok fine but let me go jogging.

Avni: no need to go. If you did not go one day, then you will not gain weight.

Neil: what if gain weight then?

Avni: then also I will love you. In fact, I will love that paunchy, fatty Neil more.

Neil was only smiling and chuckling at her replies.

Neil: then when you will get pregnant, then people will get confused that how is pregnant. You or me.

Avni smiles at it and opens her eyes they chuckle at that.

Avni: you know how to make up me?

Neil: of course.

Avni: means you will not let me sleep?

Neil: madam, you are already awake. Come on, now get and get ready we are going for the jog.

Avni: you go till then I will pack your bag.

Neil: we will do it after coming back, right now you are coming with me as I want to spend more time with you.

Avni gets emotional to hear that.

Avni: and I want to stop this moment here.

Neil looks at her and feels bad he cups her face.

Neil: please don't do this. If you do this then how will I go?

Avni looks down.

Neil: ok do one thing, you also come with me.