Sad Avni

Chapter 129:

It was a day time, people went to their respective works but here in Khanna mansion, two love birds were busy in their own words. Avneil were laying on the bed and Avni was on Neil. They were looking at each other, Neil flips their position and takes the hair strands behind the ear of Avni which were blocking his view. Avni opens her eyes and saw Neil is looking at her lovingly and smiling.

Neil: now where will you go?

Avni blushes. Neil smiles and leans to her he was about to kiss her but they hear Shweta calls them for breakfast.

Shweta: tillu, Avni come for breakfast.

Avni: Neil, let's go else someone will come here to call us.

Neil: so what?

Avni: if someone saw us in this position then?

Neil: then what we are married.

Avni looks at him. Neil leans to her and Avni closes her eyes. Neil smiles and kisses her forehead. Avni looks at him and saw him smiling.

Neil: let's go.

Neil gets up and Avni smiles to see him.

On the other side, Bebe and Prakash were sitting at the dining table and Shweta was serving them. Avneil comes and wished all morning and all wished them also. They sit. Shweta smirks and sits. All were having breakfast.

Shweta: Bebe, you know nowadays people don't need to have dinner they fill their stomach with romance.

Bebe looks at Avneil and understands to see them embarrassed.

Bebe: who Shweta, about whom are you talking?

Shweta: our neighbour, Mrs Mishra was saying that her son and daughter-in-law wakes up late nowadays and one day when she goes to call them for breakfast she saw that.

Bebe coughs and signs stop.

Shweta: by God these kids of today.

Avneil understands that she saw them they look at each other.

Shweta smiles.

Flashback:

Shweta was going to call Avneil.

Shweta: God, what happened to all. I am second time going to call them. First Prakash Ji and now they.

Shweta was going she stopped at the door and shocked to see that Neil turns their position. Shweta silently goes from there and calls them from downstairs.

Shweta: tillu, Avni come fast. Breakfast is ready.

She goes.

Flashback ends.

Shweta smiles.

Bebe: by the way Neil, Avni, you also come last for breakfast.

Avneil were chewing the food they stopped and looked at each other.

Shweta: Bebe, it seems that they really enjoyed last night. We saw the decorations last night.

Bebe: oh, yaa, yaa. What you both did last night?

Neil was drinking the water as they were trying to act normal. Neil spits the water and coughs. Avni looks at him she rubs his back.

Bebe: relax tillu, water is not going anywhere?

Neil gaps and clear his throat he wipes his mouth.

Avni: you ok?

Neil nods and says, yaa.