Teaser

In the time of the night, a car stopped outside the restaurant and Avneil get down from it they look at each other and smiles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Avneil were on the way and the car stopped.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: don't know, let me check.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neil was checking the car, Avni was standing with him then she saw two men who were looking at Avni lustfully she feels disgusting.

Man: he is Neil Khanna, right?
.
.
.
.
.
Man: no doubt why that Raghav was mad after her she is worth to taste.

Neil was looking at them with bloodshot eyes. Avni holds his arm and shook her head.

Man: I wish, I was at Raghav place, for this piece I am ready to go to jail.

They laughed and Avni squeezed her eyes. Neil frees his hand and goes to them.
.
.
.
.
.
In the morning time, the sun rises and Avneil were sleeping peacefully, Avni was in Neil's arm and Neil was shirtless.
Neil wakes up and saw Avni in his arm he smiles.

Neil was looking at Avni lovingly then she wakes up and looks at him, she frowns and thinks and Neil's heart was sinking to see her expression and the fear engulfed him that she will again misunderstand him and will regret for their closeness Neil was looking at her.

So, here is the teaser hope you like it.