Teasing

Chapter 90:

At the time of day avni was alone in the room and Neil was in the balcony he had a call from the office so he was talking. After talking he came in the room and find Avni lost he understand she is thinking about yesterday he think and look at her he smiles and comes to her and sit avni look at him and smiles.

Avni: it resolved?

Neil: yes.

Avni smiles.

Neil: Avni why don't you join our office?

Avni was surprised why suddenly he asked that.

Avni: no Neil I am fine at home you know me I don't like to interact with people.

Neil: but you will get habitual of it.

Avni: no Neil If you want I can help you from home but office no Neil.

Neil: ok as you wish.

Neil's phone rings they look at the phone and avni shocked Neil look at her she feels his gaze and look at him it's a call from police station they were looking at eachother then Neil picks the call.

Neil: hello.

He went from there to talk and avni think she was afraid did raghav get the bail if yes then he will try to seek revenge avni was tensed and fiddling her fingers.

On the other side Neil was taking on the phone.

Neil: ok you do your work and I will come whenever you call me.

Officer: ok thank you for your cooperation and sorry to disturb you.

Neil: not at all thank you.

Neil cuts the call and think then he went to the room and saw avni is lost he sighs and came to her he sit in front of her avni look at him and instantly asked.

Avni: what happened why he called what he said. That raghav is in lock up right.

Neil cup her face.

Neil: Avni avni avni relax everything is fine he is in lockup officer called to file a complain against raghav so they can proceed the case.

Avni sighs and was looking at him Neil touched his forehead with her and tear rolls from her eyes after sometime Neil wipes her tears.

Neil: Avni why you are still afraid of him?

Avni: I am not afraid of him I thought he got bail as he is so influential person so I thought he got the bail and now will seek revenge. I don't want anything happen to my family especially not because of me.

Neil: nothing will happen to them I am here I will no let anything happens to them but I want your support will you support me?

Avni nods yes Neil kiss her forehead then they look at eachother their eyelock then to divert her mind Neil thought to do something naughty.

Neil: Avni.

She look at him.

Neil: don't you think we should move now from forehead kisses.

Avni frown.

Neil: I mean forehead kisses are good but sometime for a change other kisses like cheek kiss, lip kiss.

Avni widen her eyes and her cheeks turns red Neil smiles.

Neil: what say?

Avni: ab aa aa ab I I have some work so I am going.