Cute Avni

Chapter 134:

At the time of the night, Avni was sitting on the bed. She touched her belly and smiles.

Avni: hi baby, how are you? Oops, silly question right? Since morning, I was busy with family and didn't get the time to talk to you but it's ok all want to spend time with us especially you. Did you saw how happy all are, just by the news of hearing your coming, think when you will come then what will happen? All will spoil you with their love especially your papa.

Avni smiles.

Avni: you are very luckily baby that Neil is your papa. He is the best in everything. Best husband, best son and I am sure he will be the best papa. He will give you all the happiness of this world.

Avni smiles and thinks she gets excited and keeps the hair strand behind her ear. Neil was listening to her by leaning to the door he smiles to see her excitement. In the morning, she was asking him to relax and wait and now she is behaving like a child.

Avni: ok listen, baby, we are friends from now so we will trouble papa very much and make him fulfil our wishes, ok. You know when I was a kid, I used to trouble my father a lot he fulfils my every wish we were best friends but then.

Avni gets sad, Neil saw that and stands properly. He feels bad to see her.

Avni: anyway, your papa is not like him he will always trust you like he trusts me.

Avni slaps her head.

Avni: oh, I forgot I wanted to tell you something. OK, it's a secret ok, don't tell this anyone, ok not even papa, ok. Actually, I wanted to tell that to anyone but can't say that. So, listen a few days ago, I hid my nighty you know why?

Neil frowns.

Avni: because I love to wear papa's shirt.

Neil raises his eyebrows and smiles. Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: Ssshhh, don't tell that to him else he will tease me.

Neil chuckles.

Avni: you know, mamma loves papa a lot, more than herself.

Avni smiles.

Avni: mamma is very lucky that your papa is her life partner.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok, so now we talked a lot. It is time to sleep but where is your papa?

Avni looks at the door and Neil instantly moves back before she saw him.

Avni: good night, baby. Mamma is going to see papa, ok bye.

Neil composes himself and entered. Avni saw him.

Avni: where were you?

Neil: got a call from the friend so was talking to him, why?

Avni: nothing, just thinking that where you went?

Neil: oh, ok. Now it's too late. Sleep now.

Avni nods with a smile.

Avni: good night.

Neil: good night.

Neil touched her belly.

Neil: good night, baby.

Avni smiles then she lays and Neil covers her. He kisses her forehead, Avni smiles. Neil goes to his side and lays.

Days pass like this. Neil and the Khanna family used to take care of her they fulfil her all wishes and Neil always gives her surprises sometimes flowers, sometimes some gift and also cook food for her by seeing the recipes.

7 months pass like this.

One day, Avni was sleeping she heard the sound of falling something she opens her eyes and takes her head up she looks around there was darkness.

Avni: Neil?

She heard.

Neil: yaa Avni, I am in the bathroom. What happened?

Avni: nothing.

Avni lays and sleeps.

The next morning, Avni stirs and smiles with closed eyes as she felt a sweet scent she opens her eyes and saw the Khanna family is standing there. Shweta was carrying a tray. Bebe was carrying a gift hamper. Neil was standing with them with empty hands in fact by keeping the hands in his pocket. and Prakash was holding a board. There was written happy seven months.

All: happy seven months.

Avni smiles. She sits by keeping the hand on her womb Neil goes to her and makes her sit she saw that the room is decorated with flowers and bouquets. Avni looks at Neil now she understands that where were Neil last midnight.

Bebe gave her a gift.

Avni: thank you, Bebe.

Shweta keeps the tray on the side table.

Shweta: your favourite Poha made by chef Neil Khanna.

Avni looks at Neil they smile to see each other. Avni saw the room.

Avni: thank you so much for this cute and beautiful surprise.

They smile.

Shweta: ok so now we are going. You both enjoy your morning with this breakfast. And Neil, after breakfast, come we have to see the arrangements for the baby shower

Neil nods and said yaa.

Prakash: no need of them. We will manage, you stay with Avni. Someone should be with her.

Avni smiles.

Neil: ok dad.

Bebe: right. And we have one day it is tomorrow. Neil, you stay with her and today you both have to go to the doctor, right?

Neil: yes bebe.

Bebe: ok. Now we are going you enjoy.

Avneil smiles.

They go.

Neil: how's the surprise?

Avni said while seeing the decoration: beautiful.

Neil smiles.

Avni: by the way, my gift.

Neil: gift? I made this Poha.

Avni: but I want the gift and I know you bought it so don't trouble me and give that to me.

Neil: Avni, I didn't buy it. I made it this time. This Poha.

Avni: Neil!

Neil: seriously Avni.

Avni: please don't trouble me and give that to me.

Neil: Avni, I am serious. Tomorrow is the baby shower so I will give you a gift tomorrow.

Avni: I don't know I want it today and I know you bought the gift for me but you are not giving that to me because you love to tease me. Fine, I will not eat till you will not give that to me.

Avni folds her arms and looking away.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok fine.

Avni looks at him in excitement. Neil bends and takes out a large gift. Avni was surprised.

Avni: you hid that here?

Neil smiles.

Neil: yes because I knew you can't bend.

Avni: how bad you are?

Neil: well now I am yours so you have to manage. Can't help, sorry.

They smile. Neil keeps the gift between them so Avni can open it. Neil helps her to open that and Avni was surprised to see that. Neil was looking at her and Avni was looking at the gift. Neil also saw that and smiles. Neil looks at Avni and was waiting for her response.