Planning

Chapter 14:

Neil reached home and he was smiling Shweta and bebe saw him smiling and understand Shweta clears her throat Neil stop and look at her.

Shweta: what happened tillu seems like you are very happy.

Neil: aa ab aa yaa mom actually I cracked a new deal.

Shweta: oh is that the deal with avni?

Neil look at her then he smiles sheepishly Shweta raise her eyebrows and look at bebe who was smiling.

Shweta: see bebe he is blushing like girls.

Neil: what do you mean mom I am a gentle man who belongs to a respectful family and Its my first time no correction first and last time that I love a girl and she accepted my proposal so I am feeling shy not only girls has the copyright to shy some boys also feel shy.

Shweta: o my God see this shy boy who is shamelessly saying that he love a girl.

Neil realized what he said and blush.

Neil: mom I am going to freshen up bye.

Neil went from there Shweta and bebe smiles.

Bebe: thank God avni accept the proposal see how happy He is. the happiness is sparkling in his eyes.

Shweta: yes bebe you are right bebe I am thinking to talk about Neil and avni's marriage to neela I want them to get married before avni again change her mind.

Bebe: right after dinner we talk to Neil about it then you talk to neela.

Shweta: ok bebe.

On the other side Avni was sitting in her room and look at the ring and think.

Avni: I said yes just because of my mamma I can't see her worried but I am feeling guilty neil will suffer his whole life because he will not get what he is expecting from this marriage after marriage his heart will only break I am sorry Neil I am very sorry.

Avni look at the ring she remove it and keep it In the box because it is loose then she keep the box in the cupboard.

In khanna mansion all are sitting at the dinning table.

Bebe: Neil prakash after the dinner come with me in the living area I want to talk about something.

Neil look at prakash then at bebe.

Neil: what happened bebe is everything fine?

Bebe: yes I will tell you first have the dinner.

Neil: ok.

All had the dinner and all were sitting in the hall.

Prakash: now say bebe.

Bebe: as we all know avni and Neil's alliance fixed so me and Shweta decides to fix their marriage as soon as possible.

Neil: but what's the hurry bebe.

Bebe: you love her right than what's the problem in marriage.

Neil: nothing as you wish but I want to say one think.

Bebe: say.

Neil: can we skip engagement ceremony.

Shweta: why?

Neil recalls when he gave ring to avni she hold the ring from the edge of it so their hands didn't touched.

Neil: because we all know avni how shy she is and neela maa also said that if I hold her hand she start sweating and shivering so it must be embarrassing infront of the people and plus engagement is not necessary bebe in your era boy and girl didn't see each other before the marriage right so how they get engaged.

Bebe: well in our era the family of groom went to the bride house and gave her the shagun that's it.

Neil: that means it's not necessary that boy and girl exchanged the rings.

Bebe: no.

Neil: superb so we can skip the engagement right mom.

Shweta: right wait nooo Neil that time it was not necessary but now it is important.

Neil: mom try to understand avni is not comfortable with me till now and it take time so I don't want to embarrass her infront of others.

Prakash: Shweta now let it be we can celebrate the other functions neil do you have any problem with other functions.

Neil: no dad.

Prakash: ok then done.

Shweta: ok as you all wish all I want is Neil's happiness.

Neil smiles he went to her and hug her.

Neil: I love you mom.

Shweta: love you too.

All smiles.

Shweta: so now we will do their roka Neil are you free day after tomorrow.

Neil: mom I have a meeting in morning.

Shweta: ok then you must be free after that?

Neil: yes.

Shweta: so we will do roka in evening what you say bebe.

Bebe: yes it will be right.

Neil smiles on the other side avni was sitting in her room and was caressing Jerry's fur and lost in her thoughts neela maa come and saw her.

Neela maa in mind: I know you are not happy but I am sure Neil is best for you.

She went to avni and caress her hairs avni flinch and look at her.

Nm: relax it's me mamma.

Avni smiles to see her she sits on the bed.

Nm: Shweta called and said they want to do roka day after tomorrow so what you think are you ready?

Avni shocked then she smiles.

Avni: as you wish mamma you know better than me that what is good for me.

Neela maa feels bad to see her but she know it's better for her she smiles and went avni thinks on the other side Neil was laying on the bed and was smiling to think about his marriage then he frown Neil sits on the bed.

Neil: the ring i gave her is loose and we don't do the engagement but I have to give her a ring but how can I give her I mean now she will feel shy more then.

Neil thinks.

Neil: yes I will give that to mom and she will give her that with other things yes this will be right.

Neil smiles.

Neil: soon we will tied in the knot of marriage I just can't wait for that day.

Neil went to window and look at the moon avni was also looking at the moon.

Avni: good night.

Neil turns to go but stop then he again look at the moon and smiles.

Neil: good night.

Avni smiles.