Wedding Anniversary part 01

Episode 62:

Neil was surprisingly looking at the Gift then he look at avni she was waiting for his reaction Neil again look at the Gift it was a picture frame.

Neil: avni this this you.

Avni: this is our first picture frame.

Neil was looking at her it was their wedding picture frame.

Avni: do you like it?

Neil: I love it Avni.

Avni smiles.

Neil: thank you so much but how you did that?

Avni: with the help of riya.

Neil Think.

Avni: oh that's why riya came that day and you both went outside.

Avni nods yes Neil smiles.

Neil: this is amazing I just love it thank you so much.

Avni: I was very confused and not getting any idea what should I give you then I realised that there is no picture frame of our wedding in our room so I thought you may like it so I.

Avni points at the frame Neil smiles.

Neil: then I would say feelings are mutual.

Avni frown Neil smiles.

Neil: one minute.

Neil keep the picture frame on the bed carefully and went to the cupboard and came back to her with a gift in his hand.

Neil: happy anniversary.

Avni smiles.

Avni: same to you.

Neil gave her the Gift and sign open it avni smiles and open that Neil helps her and now it's her turn to be get surprised she look at neil who was smiling and stretch his neck.

Avni: this?

Neil: our wedding picture frame.

Avni smiles.

Neil: well I was also confused and like you realised there is no picture frame of our wedding in our room so I.

Neil did the same which did then she said that line he point at the picture frame Avni smiles.

Avni: but thank God we both choose two different pictures.

Neil smiles.

Neil: yaa and it's because one picture was missing oh now I get it you took that picture.

Avni smiles.

Neil: I was wondering where that picture went I wanted to ask but stopped by thinking that my surprise will be spoiled.

Avni smiles.

Avni: but how you did that.

Neil smiles.

Avni: now don't tell me that gautam that day came for this purpose.

Neil smiles and nods avni smiles too.

Avni: what a coincidence?

Neil: yaa.

Avni: our choice is same.

Neil was surprised and happy too because she is only saying we and our she don't know that she accepted him and their marriage.

Neil in mind: avni you have no idea these words our room our choice we both these words are like a melodies song from your mouth I am just waiting for the day when you will say me those three magical words.