Surprise Planning Part 01

Episode 60:

Doctor came to check neil he bend Neil's arm neil feels pain avni wince Neil look at her and smiles he assured her he is fine bebe and Shweta look at eachother and smiles doctor did that for sometime.

Dr: good good good ok now clench your fist.

Neil tried but he can't do that the fingers didn't be able to clench completely.

Neil: aha.

Dr: relax Neil it take some time but i am impressed it's a good Improvement.

All smiles and thank God Doctor keeps Neil's arm down.

Dr: I am giving some medicines and massage his arm slowly not with force ok and yes do this therapy daily for some time but don't put pressure on it ok.

Prakash: ok.

Then after giving medicine doctor went Shweta and bebe caress his head Neil smiles.

Bebe: thank God you are better now.

Neil smiles then he looks at Avni and smiles Shweta saw them looking at eachother.

Shweta: bebe I think we should leave now we are disturbing someone's privacy.

Avneil look at her and feels awkward.

Bebe: you are right Shweta in fact I am feeling ignored now Neil will not talk with us he just want his wife now.

Neil: no bebe it's not like this i love you also.

Bebe: also?

Avni was feeling embarrassed Neil shook his head.

Neil: I mean bebe I I yes I love you all.

Shweta: I don't believe it.

Neil: mom seriously.

Shweta and bebe smiles and avni was feeling shy.

Bebe: relax we are just kidding.

All smiles.

At night avni came to Neil and oil bottle was in her hand she sits.

Neil: you will do massage?

Avni: yes why?

Neil smiles and shook his head.

Neil: nothing.

Avni folds his arm sleeves and do the massage and Neil was looking at her then she help him to do the therapy she bend his arms for some times like this Days passes and avni and family took care of him one day they took him to the hospital for some tests and x ray avni also went with them Neil was laying on the bed doctor came to check neil and prakash was standing there avni was tensed she bits her lip she was curiously waiting for doctor to say that he is fine and can walk soon Neil look at avni and close his eyes to assure her everything will be fine avni smiles doctor check the report and x ray and also check neil.

Dr: he is perfectly fine now and will walk soon. now Neil try to walk but I am suggesting you to use cane for support Till you walk properly.

Neil nods avni was very happy her eyes were teary she thank God then they came back next day prakash helped him to stand and walk some steps Neil lug his leg he was about to fall avni came to him and hold him from other side Neil look at her and was panting avni was looking at him Neil nods yes then they help him to walk some steps and again make him sit like this daily they help him and he was improving and now he can walk with the help of stick.

Shweta and bebe were sitting in bebe's room.

Shweta: bebe avni and Neil's wedding anniversary is next week and now Neil is also fine so I am thinking why don't we arrange a party.