Talks

Chapter 80:

Avni was sleeping in Neil's arm after two hours avni open her eyes and feeling sick her head was spinning and was feeling regurgitation and everything was blur she felt a hand on her waist she was weak she again close her eyes after sometime the sun rises Neil wakes up and saw Avni in his arms he smiles to see her he kiss her forehead and think he was just praying she will not misunderstand the things he carefully lay her head on the pillow and get up he smiles to see her in his shirt he covers her properly with the duvet and went to freshen up
He was standing in front of the mirror and saw the Mark at his neck he smiles to recall what she did last night he touch it.

Neil: our first love mark.

Neil smiles.

Neil: you will never do that in your conscious you was a totally different girl a wild cat.

Neil smiles.

Neil: I know you was under the effect of drugs and thank God I didn't lose my control and you didn't go far away but whatever it was it was the best night of my life the moment you gave me are the best moment of my life and I can't expect anything more than that.

Neil smiles after sometime Avni wakes up she stir and open her eyes still her head was spinning she catch her head she look here and there and sat she again felt regurgitation she rub her chest she saw she is wearing a shirt she frown and touch it she tried to recall everything but no use then Neil comes while wiping his hairs with the towel he saw her sitting on the bed avni saw him before she asked she start sweating she rub her chest and wipe the sweat from her head Neil Shocked.

Neil: Avni.

She tried to get up but she vomits Neil came to her and rub her back.

Neil: are you ok?

Avni was panting Neil wipes her face with his towel.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: it's ok are you ok?

She again vomits Neil was looking at her and rub her back.

Neil: Avni.

Neil gave her towel Then he give her water she denied.

Neil: just few sips.

Avni shook her head Neil insisted she drink a sip and said enough Neil sit.

Neil: feeling better.

Avni nods.

Avni: I am sorry for this I I tried to get up but before.

Neil: avni it's ok don't worry about it just tell me are you ok or if you say we will go to the doctor.

Avni: no I am fine but Neil why It is happening my head was spinning and why I am wearing this shirt?

Neil Shocked.

Neil: avni actually last night Raghav spiked your drink.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what?

Neil nods.

Neil: yes then your head was spinning and i took you here because this condo is near the hotel and I didn't want to took you home so I took you here and you slept.

Avni: that's it?

Neil Shocked and avoid eye contact.

Neil: yaa.

Avni was suspiciously looking at him she think and look at neil her eyes fall on his neck though he was wearing shirt but he was sitting in front of her so she saw that she hold the collar Neil look at the collar and shocked and look at avni.