Naughty Avni

Chapter 92:

Avneil started their journey for the trip and Avni eagerly wanted to know where they are going, no doubt Neil spoiled that innocent and shy avni who always remained silent, he broke all the walls which she built around her heart and he won her trust, her love and most importantly herself, now she proudly says that she is Avni Neil khanna. He won her from her, he stole her from her, he won her with the spell of his patience and unconditional love and now when he spoiled her and he is sololy responsible for it so, he must have to face the consequences, the cute and lovable consequences so, Avneil were on the way Avni was looking outside to get to know where they are going but she can't wait anymore so she thought to try her luck one more time may be neil tell her the truth avni turns to him.

Avni: Neil atleast now tell me where are we going?

Neil smiles.

Neil: wifey you will get to know soon.

Avni: you are saying this for two days.

Neil: yes but the wait will over soon now.

Avni: you are saying this since morning.

Neil chuckled.

Avni: stop laughing and tell me please.

Neil: avni you waited for it two days now wait some more hours. It's just a matter of few hours that's it.

Avni make an angry face.

Avni: I hate you.

Neil: don't lie wifey.

Avni fumes and looks out from the window, Neil smiles but how can avni sit quiet now when she is desperate to know the destination she think but she looks nervous, she bit her lips.

Avni in mind: come on avni you can do it. Come on.

Avni close her eyes and took at deep breathe she turns to Neil, he saw her from the corner of his eyes he knew she will ask again so Neil suppressed his lips to control his smile and was enjoying avni's effort to get to know the destination. Avni think for few seconds then she blast the bomb on Neil.

Avni: Neilu!

Neil shocked he widen his eyes and immediately applied the brakes of the car, luckily they were wearing the seat belt but they jolts and avni's back hit with the seat she close her eyes but they were safe. Neil look at avni astonishingly like he saw or heared something weird avni open her eyes and look at him.

Neil: what you said?

Avni was confused she didn't know her one word will give a major shock to Neil.

Avni: what?

Neil: that you said.

Avni think.

Avni: I didn't said anything but I want to ask about the place where we are going.

Neil: not that now what you said?

Avni frown.

Avni: what are you saying?

Neil: you called me something you called me with a name what you said?

Neil eagerly wanted to hear that again.

Avni: Neil I always call you with this name.

Neil was desperate to hear.

Neil: not that avni what you call me now you call me with love something related to Neil like mom call me tillu you call me?

Neil sign say, avni think and look at him he nods say.

Avni: when I call you tillu?

Neil squeeze his eyes and make a crying face.