Trouble

Chapter 79:

Neil was talking on the phone he cut the call and turns he shocked to see avni was not there he look here and there but don't find Avni Neil panicked.

Neil: Avni avni.

Neil looks around but avni was not there he went to search her he went to the garden area and finding avni he turns his face and saw avni is standing to the wall.

Neil: avni.

He smiles and went to her.

Neil: avni you.

But he stopped to see her condition she was itching her neck and rubbing her arms.

Neil: avni what happened?

Avni was itching her neck and arms and said while doing it.

Avni: I don't know I.

Neil frown he saw she start rubbing her arms and complete body like her belly, back, arms Neil was confused what happened suddenly she was all ok then Neil shocked to see avni lower her dress from the shoulders Neil widen his eyes to see that Neil was in shock and think then he remember the drink and understand.

Neil in mind: raghav.

Neil look at avni who was rubbing and literally scratching her body her shoulder and neck were red Neil understood she is under the effect of drugs.

Neil: avni what are you feeling?

Avni: Neil I I am I am fee feeling a..... stranger sensation in my body.

Neil Shocked.

Avni: my body is burning I just... I just want to remove this dress I am hating it.

Neil Shock then he got another shock avni open her zip half.

Neil: avni.

Neil pull it up and look here and there they were outside.

Neil: avni what are you doing?

Avni get irritated Neil hold her arms avni was struggling to come out from his grip.

Avni: leave me leave me.

Neil: what you want avni?

Avni look at Neil her eyes were red and to see that Neil sured she is under the effect of drugs and now he understood raghav game and get angry.

Neil in mind: raghav I will kill you.

Neil was hell angry but right now he have to manage avni she is his first priority.

Neil: avni what you want?

Avni: what I want?

Neil nods.

Avni smiles and hold Neil's collar and pull him to her but she don't have that strength so she pulled to him neil look at her hands then at him.

Avni: I want you.

Neil Shocked he know it's not avni it's the effect of drugs which activated her nerves and its effect is very bad.

Avni: I want you Neil make me yours, quench my thirst, satisfy my desires.

Neil was getting shock on the shock.

Neil: I can't take her home in this state where I take her.

Neil Think.

Neil: yes my condo yes it's a right decision I can take her there it is only 5 minutes away from here.

Avni keep her head on his chest Neil came out of his thoughts and look at avni Neil make her away avni makes a pout.