AvNeil's wedding

Chapter 29:

The khanna mansion was decorated with lights, flowers and curtains inside and outside too guests were sitting in the living room prakash came in the room and saw shweta is getting ready.

Prakash: Shweta you didn't get ready till now guests are waiting outside.

Shweta: of ho prakash ji calm down it's my son's wedding I should be looking good.

Prakash: exactly it's our son's wedding not our wedding so get ready fast guest are sitting outside what they think?

Shweta: ok 5 minute.

Prakash: that means 1 hour.

She look at him through the mirror.

Shweta: prakash ji.

Prakash: ok get ready fast I am going to check Neil.

Shweta: ok.

He went shweta picks the earring from the table on the other side Neil was looking himself in the mirror but his smile was missing till last night he was happy because he thought he will earn avni's trust but after seeing avni's condition he is thinking he is responsible for her condition and they force her for the marriage she said no but they again asked her and now he is thinking how she will adjust in their home.

Neil pov:

Neil: just few hours more then me and avni get married and will start a new life but is avni really ready for starting a new life is she happy am i happy yes I am happy but I am also feeling guilty avni fell ill because of thinking about the marriage now I am feeling I did wrong by proposing her for marriage she said no but again we asked her to think did we force her I thought she is shy and something happened to her that's why she is reserved but after seeing her condition last night I am feeling guilty I am responsible for her condition she trust my family but she don't trust me she is afraid of being living with me how she live with me how she will react what if her health become more worse but when I said to postpone the wedding then why she object that she should be happy but she went against the decision what is in her mind what she want why she is so confusing.

Neil's pov ends.

He look at the mirror on the other side avni was alone in the room she get up from the stool and look at her room where she is living since years the room which she called her she has many memories there she went to the wall and saw the picture frames of her family she touches them and her eyes filled with tears she hears the bark and turns she saw Jerry and rocky both were sad avni sits.

Avni: what happened why you both are sad?

Rocky turns his face.

Avni: are you angry with me?

He didn't look back.

Avni: today i will go from here still you are angry with me.

He didn't turn back Jerry jump on rocky because rocky was not listening and they start fighting.