All is well

Chapter 95:

Neil we're on the way and they were silent as Avni was worried and nervous; worried for Ashish and nervous because she is going to meet Ashish and will talk to him after so many years, it's not like they didn't talk at all these years, no, they talked but only about some work not like normal father-daughter talk so she was nervous that how she talks to him, what she will say, and many more. Avni was fidgeting her fingers Neil look at her then at her hands, Neil focuses on the road and takes Avni's hand she looks at him and Neil kisses her hand while looking on the road and keep her hand in his hand to give her emotional support, Avni was looking at him. Soon they reached and Neil stopped the car outside the Mehta house. Avni looks at the home and becomes more nervous; Neil looks at her.

Neil: Avni!

Avni looks at him.

Neil: Are you ready?

Avni sighs and nods. Neil smiles and cups her face.

Neil: that's like my good girl.

Avni smiles faintly.

Neil: remember I am with you, when you see him you will forget everything.

Avni thinks then AvNeil enters the home and Neil was holding her hand they directly move to Ashish's room as no one was in the living room so they go to Ashish's room and saw Neela maa is sitting beside Ashish who was sleeping, a drip was connected to his hand, and a man was standing near the bad. Neela maa saw them, she smiles to see them and came to them before her Aman met Avneil then Neela maa came and Avni hugs her.

They talked in a low voice.

Nm: how are you?

Avni: fine, how are you?

Nm: good.

Neil takes the blessing from her.

Nm: how are you?

Neil: good, Neela maa.

Avni: papa?

Neil and Neela maa look at Avni then Neela maa sign at Ashish with her hand Avni look at him and her eyes fill with tears. Neil keeps the hand on Avni's shoulder and he signs her goes if he wants, he can take her to Ashish but he wants her to cover that distance on her own. Avni nods and is going to Ashish slowly, her eyes are teary and are feeling guilty that Ashish is in that condition because of her, she sits beside him, and the eyes of  Neela maa filled with tears.

Avni whispers, papa.

Ashish moves his hand and slowly open his half eyes.

Ashish whispers, princess.

Avni nods.

Ashish: princess, I.

Avni: mamma, bring something to eat, I will see how can he not eat!

Neil smiles.

Avni: today, I will feed him with my hands and he has to eat.

Neela maa smiles with teary eyes she turns to go and look at Neil she knew it's his magic she caresses his cheek and whispers thank you, Neil smiles and she goes. Neil looks at Avni.

Ashish: princess pl.

Avni: I don't want to talk to you; I am angry with you.

Neil Shocked.

Ashish: I am sorry.

Avni: you should be. Why you stopped eating, why you are not eat anything, you didn't think about me how I will feel when I will get to know about it.