First day after marriage part 02

Chapter 32:

Neil came back from the washroom and was drying his hairs avni look at him and lost to see him he was drying his hairs he ruffle his hairs with his hand and avni was looking at him she never let any boy come near her she always maintained a distance from the boy and Neil is the first one whom she can talk a little bit after aman and she is sharing a room with him he is her husband so she was looking at him then he shook his head to dry his hairs and avni close her eyes because of the water drops Neil look at her and saw her closed eyes and frown then he smiles avni open her eyes and wipes her face Neil was smiling.

Neil: sorry I didn't saw you.

Avni looks down.

Avni: it's ok.

Neil smiles and went to get ready avni look at him and think.

Avni in mind: avni what are you doing what was that why you was staring him why i am feeling something strange no avni you can't do this you can't lose your control you can't let him to take the advantage of you I know he is a nice person but he is also a Man and he has the same desires which other men have you can't give him a chance you can't do this.

Neil came to her.

Neil: avni.

She came out of her thoughts and look at him.

Neil: can we go.

Avni nods and they went on the other side bebe was sitting at the dinning area and Shweta placed the jug of juice on the dinning table avneil came there and they smiles to see avneil.

Neil: good morning.

All: good morning.

Avni: good morning.

All: Good morning.

Neil sits on the chair Bebe look at Avni's dress avni notice that and look at her then at neil and neil also notice bebe.

Neil: actually bebe I asked her to wear this dress.

Bebe look at neil and smiles.

Bebe: you did right but why you are clarifying this.

Neil: I thought you don't like that.

Bebe smiles.

Neil: Neil you know me I don't believe in those old traditions everyone has the right to do what they want and I was looking at her because I like her dress.

Avni get relief and smiles bebe get up.

Bebe: avni you are not less then Neil for us we don't do partiality between girl and boy you can wear what you want no one will prohibit you.

Avneil smiles.

Bebe: and I am not dumb like your mother in-law i have my own swag you know wakhra swag.

Avneil smiles.

Shweta: bebe you again started.

Neil know they will start again.

Neil: aaa mom where is dad?

Bebe: where he should be obviously on his bed already he is lazy and now he has the excuse of tiredness.

Neil smiles avni was looking at them.

Bebe: avni sit.

Avni nods avni look at shweta.

Avni: mummy ji you need any help.

Shweta: no everything is done you sit.

Avni smiles.