Avneil went to a restaurant

Chapter 117:

At the time of night, a bungalow was decorated beautifully from outside and, inside it, the temperature was very hot after the arrangement between Bebe and Maddy's mother-in-law.

Neil and Avni were standing at the side and, Neil gave a glass of water to Avni who was looking down because she did not want to show her tears to Neil she knew that her tears will hurt him but her tears were not in her control she knew people will talk about her case at the party as they need a topic for gossips and it is a hot topic for them to talk. Avni looks at Neil when he passes the water and the thing which she doesn't want to, that happened, Neil saw her tears and his heart twinge to see Avni's tears. Avni looks down and a tear falls from her heart but Neil holds that in his palm, Avni saw his hand then she looks at Neil who was look at his hand then he looks at Avni, Neil cups her face and wipes her tears he gets emotional and signs no.

Avni: please don't cry, Neil.

Neil: my tears hurt you, right?

Avni nods yes.

Neil: like this, your tears also hurt me.

Neil points at his heart.

Neil: here.

Avni whispers, I am sorry.

A tear falls from Avni's eye; Neil picks that from her cheek and shows that to Avni.

Neil: these, these tears are very precious and you are wasting them for those who don't value them.

Avni looks down.

Neil: Avni, why are you crying for those who will not get affected by them.

Avni: I am not crying for them. I will not lie, her words hurt me but I am not crying for that. I am feeling hurt that because of me today Bebe and mummy faced humiliation. I am feeling guilty that because of me today the relations are breaking. Maddy Bua is Bebe's daughter what if her in-laws will prohibit her from coming to our home, what if they ask her to break all the ties with us then what will happen.

Neil: nothing will happen like that uncle and her family is very supportive, just bua's mother-in-law is narrow-minded and It is not the first time she did that, it's her habit so ignore that and about Bebe and mom then you saw that they took stand for you and showed her the reality they feel proud on you. So, don't think to much and no need to give importance to those who don't deserve that.

Avni smiles with teary eyes she wipes her tears and said, ok I am not crying now.

Avni also wipes Neil's tears: you also don't cry.

Neil smiles.

Avni: you are asking me to not cry then why you are crying, hmm.

Neil: I told you to not cry for those who do not value it, but I cried for the person who is my life.

Avni smiles.

Neil: Avni, your tears hurt me the most please don't shed them. I can't see them in your eyes.

Avni: ok, now leave this topic. See mummy Ji and Bebe they are looking so cute.

Neil looks there and smiles.

Neil: yaa, we should capture this moment as we rarely get the chance to see this scene.

Avni smiles.

Neil: I am just coming.

Neil wipes his eyes and takes out the cell phone and goes. Avni smiles to see them as Neil captures Bebe and Shweta's picture.

Neil talked to them and smiled. Bebe hits his arm and he smiles. Neil points to Avni and said something they nod yes.

Later, Avni was standing alone and two men were looking at her and talking Avni noticed that and felt awkward she set her dress and looked for Neil.

Neil was standing on the counter he picked two glasses and says thank you. Neil turned he was going to Avni, he looks up and saw her setting the dress, Neil frowns and looks the side where Avni was looking and saw two men then he looks at Avni and understands. Neil knows them he knows they are not bad they must be talking about the case. Neil smiles and comes to Avni he gives her the glass of juice. Avni smiles and looks at the men.

Neil: are you ok?

Avni nods yes.

Neil: don't lie. I know you are feeling uncomfortable. Finish this drink then we will go.

Avni: but?

Neil: I will talk to kk and don't worry no one will judge you, your marks as a good daughter-in-law will not be deducted so relax.

Avni looks at him. Neil smiles. Avni shook her head and smiles she looks the side and saw that those men were not there, Neil also looks there and smiles. Avneil talked and finish the juice.

Neil: let's go. First we talk to kk then we will go.

Avni: ok.

Avneil goes to kk who was standing with the guests.

Neil: ab kk.

Kk turns to them then he excused him and turns to Avneil.

Neil: kk, now we take your leave.

Kk: what? I did not cut the cake till now.

Neil: kk, I know but you know...

Kk nods.

Kk: I understand. Ok, go.

Neil: sorry bro.

Kk: no Neil. I am sorry because of granny that all happened, she created that drama and spoiled everything. I am really sorry.

Avni: no, please don't say it. It was not your mistake so please don't apologise.

Neil smiles.

Neil: Avni is right, kk.

Kk: you are such a nice person, bhabhi.

Avneil smiles.

Neil: ok so now we take your leave.

Neil hugs him.

Neil: Happy birthday once again.

Kk: thanks.

Neil shakes his hand with him then he signs Avni let's go and Avneil goes from there.

Avneil were in the car.

Neil: Avni, do you want something?

Avni: no, but we are going to a restaurant.

Neil frown.

Neil: why?

Avni: because you did not eat anything after breakfast first you skipped your lunch because of shopping and now came from the party without eating anything.

Neil smiles.

Neil: how you know that I did not have my lunch?

Avni: I am your wife, I know you very well. In the excitement of giving me a surprise, you did not have lunch.

Neil smiles.

Neil: wife? not bad wifey.

Avni realized what she said.

Avni: ab, aa, aa ye yes wife. Why? Do you have any doubt?

Neil: no, I don't have any doubt but not habitual of it.

Avni tired to hide her bushy cheek so she tried to show attitude.

Avni: th, then get habitual. Now keep quiet and let's go to any restaurant.

Avni instantly turns to the window, Neil chuckles.

Neil: ok.

Avni was smiling to looking out from the car.