Avni's bold move

Chapter 113:

Neil took Avni out of the court where media surrounds them. Neil side hugs Avni and stops the media with his hand.

Neil: please let us go, please.

Reporter: Mrs Khanna, you got justice how are you feeling now?

Reporter 2: please share your views what are you feeling right now?

Reporter 3: what message you want to give to other girls?

Avneil looked at the Reporter this was the question that can or should be answered. Neil looked at Avni who was in deep thoughts.

Neil: Avni?

Neil squeezed her shoulder softly to get her out of her thoughts.

Neil: do you want to answer them?

Avni looked at him then to the media she closed her eyes and sighs.

Avni: I don't know what to say. Since the case started I avoid interacting with any media channel but now when it ends then I just to say one thing to all the girls that no one will fight for you, you have to fight for yourself if you will not raise the voice for yourself then no-one will do it for you. Don't worry about the people they will forget everything after some time but you, you will not forget anything because you can't, I know it is not in our hands, the nightmares do not let us sleep, the disgust not let us live, it snatches out peace and we asked one question to ourself why, why me, why me?

Avni's eyes were teary she suppressed her lips and Neil was looking at her.

Avni: I know you must be thinking that she won the case that's why she is saying  this, it is not easy, everyone's destiny is not like her, she had her husband's support but the families of many girls asked them to keep quiet and to forget everything and many other things and I agree with you all if Neil was not with me then I would not get the strength to fight even it would be a secret till now and this truth would have gone with me from this world and no one knows about it.

Neil looked at her and felt an aching in his heart how can she talk about death he understand anyone can think the same in this situation but still he can't listen to all this.

Avni: Neil became my strength but he let me to fight my battle, yes, his support was with me but he asked me to stand in the front line and fight for myself and I fought; the journey was not easy I never thought I will get justice and I am sure many girls think the same and It is the truth of our society, here the truth sells at the rate of a penny. I had Neil's support but If you don't have the support of your family that doesn't mean that you can not fight, the biggest mistake we girls do is to depend on others why can't we take a stand for ourselves? we can fight our own ballet. In the end, I just want to say that nothing can come by sitting in one place, those why created history they didn't do that by keeping a hand on hand they did hard work and achieved what they wanted if they could do then we can also do. Thank you.

Reporter: ma'am one more question, please.

Neil: please let us go, no more questions, please.

Reporters asked the questions, Neil called someone and security came there and took away the media then Neil took Avni from there.

Neil opened the door of car for Avni she got in the car then Neil sat and they drove from there. On the way, Avni was silently looking out from window she was feeling strange there was happiness, emptiness and a sensation in the body which she was not understanding why she is feeling this but it happens when one chapter closes in our life then we feel like this, Avni faced everything with the support of Neil but things are yet to place in their right place. Everything was roaming in her mind how things went and how she got justice. Neil looked at her he can understand her condition. Neil holds her hand, Avni looks at the hands then at him and Neil kisses her hand. Avni smiles.