Back on the track

Chapter 89:

Neil acts to sleep and avni turns her face to see him and think she recall that she was sleeping at her side then how she came to his side she was thinking and she understand that she must had blabbered something in sleep she look at Neil and smiles to see him she turns slowly to his side now she is habitual of his closeness and love it but never told him that. She was looking at him Avni kiss his forehead Neil Shocked but he was trying to not show that he wanted to know what else she can do then avni was looking at him lovingly then she tried to take his arms off so she can get up but Neil again hugs her and she falls on him and look at him Avni think Neil look at her and smiles avni feels that and look at him but Neil instantly close his eyes Avni frown and was looking at him.

Neil said while his eyes were closed.

Neil: my cheek also deserve a kiss.

Avni shocked and was looking at him then Neil smiles and open his eyes he looks at avni and she was feeling embarrassed avni look down because of shyness.

Avni: ab aa I I ab aa aa.

Neil was noding and enjoying the moment and avni was avoiding eye contact and looking here and there.

Neil: yes say actually not say do.

Avni look at him Neil show his cheek to her avni feels more embarrassed.

Avni: I I want to go.

Avni got up but Neil pull her back avni closed her eyes in fear she open her eyes and look at neil he smiles to see her and keep the hands around her waist.

Neil: what's the hurry wifey?

Avni: Neil let me go.

Avni tried to get up and Neil hold her more Avni look at him.

Neil: no first my morning dose.

Avni frown.

Neil point at his cheek avni's cheeks turns red and she looks down Neil smiles and keep the hand at her chin and make her look at him he kiss her forehead and saw her closed eyes.

Neil: Avni.

She look at him Neil smiles.

Neil: relax I was just teasing you I think I have that right no.

Avni smiles.

Avni: of course.

Neil smiles and leaves her avni sit on the bed Neil look at her and sighs that she is fine then he get up and was going to the cupboard but avni recall something.

Avni: Neil.

He stopped and turns to her.

Neil: yaa.

Avni: what I did last night?

Neil Shocked.

Avni: I mean did a blabber something.

Neil Think and avni was looking at him he look at her.

Avni: you didn't answer me that mean I am thinking right.

Neil was looking at her he came back to her and sit on the bed he cup her face.

Neil: It will take time to forget everything.

Avni: what I said?

Neil was looking at her he sighs.

Flashback:

Avneil were sleeping then Neil hears some voice he frown and realised it's avni she is blabbering something he gets up with a jerk and turns to her.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: don't touch me go away Neil Neil.

Neil turns her to him and she jerks his hand in sleep Neil Shocked.

Avni: don't touch me Neil Neil my Neil will come he will kill you leave me ne neil Neil.

Neil leans to her and caress her hairs and she was blabbering leave me leave me Neil Neil.

Neil: relax relax avni yes yes I am here I am here relax your Neil is here with you calm down.

Avni was panting and sweating.

Neil: calm down you are safe I am here with you calm down relax.

Avni sleeps but was calling his name.

Avni: Neil please don't leave me please.

Neil: no I will not leave you I am here only sleep now.

Avni sleeps and Neil lays to his side but avni frown in sleep she want him near her so Neil pull her to him and make her sleep in his arm avni wakes up but Neil caress her hairs and said sleep everything is fine. She was Sleepy so she didn't react and turns her side Neil smiles avni sleeps and he hug her from behind and  close his eyes.

Flashback ends.

Avni was looking at Neil with teary eyes.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil cup her face with one hand.

Neil: Avni why are you saying sorry I am happy that you believe me you want me near you and you have right on me if I will not console you, not support you, not care for you then how will do that. Avni it's my right to be with you in every situation so please don't snatch it from me, don't snatch it from me by seeing sorry and thank please.

Neil take his hands back and avni hold her ears.

Avni: last time forgive me.

Neil was about to say.

Avni: I didn't say sorry.

Neil smiled at her innocence.

Avni: I am just saying forgive me one last time from now It will not happen.

Neil pull her nose.

Neil: why you are so cute wifey?

Avni rub her nose and show fake anger to Neil he smiled and kiss her nose avni feels shy.

Neil: now it's balance.

Avni smiles by looking down and Neil smiles to see her.

Neil: ok now come on get up fast we already woke up late

Avni frown.

Neil: yes see the time.

Avni look at the wall clock and shocked it's 10:10.

Avni: 10 past 10.

Neil: yes.

Avni: how can we sleep so late.

Neil: Avni last night we slept late.

Avni think.

Neil: ok leave it and I am going to freshen up you also get up fast.

Neil get up.

Avni: Neil please first let me go please.

Neil: no no I will go fisrt.

Neil runs.

Avni: please Neil Neil.

But he fastly took his clothes from the cupborad.

Avni: Neil Neil.

But he smiles and fastly went to the freshen up.

Avni: I hate you.

She heard Neil he said from washroom.

Neil: thank you but I know it's a lie.

Avni heard that and smiles.