Avni's past part 02

Episode 66:

Neil was going to meet his uncle but he stop when he realised that avni didn't move from his place he turns and saw avni is not there Neil frown and think he look at his uncle then he turn back he went from there without meeting his uncle because he felt it weird that avni went like this he went to check in kitchen she was not there then he went to his room when he entered the room he was finding avni then he was shocked to see avni sitting at the corner of the room by hiding her face in her legs Neil was looking at her he feel a sharp pain in his heart.

Neil: avni.

By hearing his voice avni tighten the grip at her legs then Neil slowly went to her because he understood she is scared from something and sit besides her he keep his hand on her shoulder avni flinched Neil shocked to see her condition.

Avni: don't don't touch me don't touch me leave me please leave me.

Neil: avni relax it's me Neil.

But avni was scared and not in her senses she slides away Neil tried to touch her but she was moving away Neil feels bad and was confused also that what happened to her suddenly.

Neil: avni.

Avni: le leave me please pa papa papa.

Neil was looking at her and instantly hug her before she react avni was trying to come out of his grip she beat his shoulders and arms and Neil tighten the grip.

Avni: leave me leave me.

Neil: avni avni relax calm down its me Neil your Neil calm down.

Avni was beating his chest and arms but Neil didn't leave her then forcefully Neil cup her face he thoughts it's the only way to calm her may be by seeing his face she came back to her senses.

Neil: see I am Neil your Neil calm down.

Avni was panting and her face was red and hairs were at her face Neil take them away and said calmly.

Neil: see I am Neil your Neil.

Avni: neil.

Neil nods avni cries and hug him by keeping her head at his chest Neil hug her back and pull her to him to make her realise that he is with her she is safe Neil let her cry because he knew she will feel better and then she can share everything with him on the other side all were sitting at the hall and that man was finding avni his name was raghav Khurana a business man who can't stick at one place he is a cheap person who always look at the girls lustfully and flirts with them he is 48 years old but still he feels he is young and proudly say that, he is billionaire so he always went to different places and spent years out of the country in short he is cheapster

Raghav: where Neil went when I came he was here.

Shweta and bebe look at eachother.

Prakash: may be he have some work he will come back soon.

Raghav: ok.

Shweta: by the way why you didn't came for his marriage.

Raghav: you know me bhabhi that I can't sit at one place and I was in UAE so I couldn't make it possible.

Shweta and all smiles raghav look for avni.

Raghav: by the way where is Neil's wife I want to see my daughter in-law.

Shweta: actually bhai sahab avni is a shy person she get scared by seeing strangers.

Raghav: oh what is her name?

Shweta: avni she is very beautiful and nice person Neil loves her alot.

Raghav smiles and think.