Baby Shower

Chapter 138:

It was daytime, Khanna mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers and curtains.

In Avneil's room, Avni was sitting in front of the dressing table. Her makeup was done, just jewellery was left to wear as Shweta went for some work.

Avni was smiling to think about the special of her life, the day which she never dreamt of, the day when her baby will get the blessing and love of elders

Avni was smiling to think about the special of her life, the day which she never dreamt of, the day when her baby will get the blessing and love of elders. Avni looks herself in the mirror and blushes she saw Neil who was lost and sad but he smiles to see her, Avni smiles. Neil comes to her and keeps the hands on her shoulders. Avni keeps the hand on his hand.

Neil: looking beautiful, wifey.

Avni smiles she sets her Chunari on her womb. Neil saw that and he knew that it is a simple dress as compared to what she bought first. Neil goes in front of her he sits on the dressing table and holds her hand.

Neil: are you angry with me?

Avni frowns.

Avni: noo, why would I?

Neil: Because I changed your dress at the last moment.

Avni smiles.

Avni: no and how can I get angry when I know that you did that for me and baby. And this dress is more beautiful than that. I love it.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: no, this dress is nothing in front of that. I know you bought that dress with so much love. I am sorry, I ruined your day.

Avni cups his face.

Avni: oh my cute Neilu, nothing is like that. Yes, I love that dress but you changed it for my betterment. That dress was heavy that's why you changed that. Neil, that is just a dress which I can wear some other day also and will wear it one time and keep it in the cupboard but whatever you are doing, will be beneficial for me the whole life.

Neil smiles slightly.

Avni: and I know you are still afraid because of your dream that's why you changed my dress.

Neil is shocked he gets flashes of his dream. He panicked

Neil: aa, Avni, please don't talk about that.

Neil was disturbed. Avni again cups his face.

Avni: ok, relax calm down, calm down.

Neil gaps

Avni: ok, will you help me to wear this jewellery. Don't know where Mummy ji went.

Neil smiles and nods. Neil sits on his knees and picks the earring from the dressing table and makes her wear it. Avni was looking at him.

Avni in mind: what are you hiding, Neil? I know something is bothering you. You are hiding something. Why are you so scared? I am sure the thing is must be big that's why you are not sharing that with me. I have to talk to him.