Avni's reaction

Chapter 124:

In the daytime, Avneil were sitting in their room, Avni was looking at Neil who looks worried he knew that Avni will understand but his love for her always makes him worry and nervous he can't afford to lose her especially not know when everything is good between them which is more than a beautiful dream for Neil he, himself sometimes think that his love for Avni is of another level he can't describe that in words but if we say in short words then Avni is his life.

Avni: what happened, Neil everything is fine?

Neil: ab yaa, ab aa, actually, Avni, I want to tell you something but trust me I had no bad intentions, I was worried for you and I was going to get a hot water bottle but you did not want me to go away from you that's why I did that.

Avni: what? What did you do?

Neil looks at her.

Neil: I, I. First, promise me you will not misunderstand me.

Avni: Neil, you are scaring me, now.

Neil: no Avni, I did not do anything, I swear, I was just helping you so you sleep well. I

Avni cups his face he looks at her.

Avni: calm down, first.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: take a deep breath and tell me what happened?

Avni holds his hands to give him strength.

Avni: say.

Neil closed his eyes and took a deep breath and said with closed eyes.

Neil: last night, I removed your nighty.

Avni shocked she was looking at Neil who opens her eyes and looks at her.

Neil: Avni, I.

Avni was lost and left his hand. Neil looks at the hands then at Avni.

Neil: Avni, trust me.

Avni: how could you, Neil?

Neil shocked he holds her hand by saying.

Neil: Avni, listen to me.

Avni takes her hand back, Neil shocked.

Avni: what you thought, Neil that after doing that you will tell me that you... and I will get angry.

Neil: no, Avni, I.

Avni: how could you, Neil, how could you think that I will get angry?

Neil looks at her. Avni cups his face.

Avni: why you take so much stress? I am not angry with you. I know how much you love me, how much you care for me. Neil, I trust you, I know you will never do anything which will build a wall between us. You will never take advantage of my sleep.

Neil: but, I did that.

Avni: you did that for me. You said, I was not leaving you so, for me you did that then how can I be angry on you for your care and Neil, we are husband-wife so, there should be no covering between us you have right on me in every sense.

Neil was surprised.

Avni: I know, I am sounding strange and you did not expect that from me but this is what you have earned you not only earned my trust but you earned me. I will not lie, Neil, I have some challenges in my life as my childhood is like a nightmare for me and it is stopping me to show, to do what I wanted to do. I am trying to break all the chains which are connecting me to those memories. I can't forget that but I can live with that and I am getting success in that. Now, I understand the difference between good and bad touch, the difference between love and lust and I see immense love in your eyes which a girl always wanted to see in her life partner's eye but with that, I also see something in your eyes which I think, a girl wants the most and that is respect, I saw respect for me in your eyes and to whom we respect we always give them and not do anything which hurt them.

Neil's eyes were teary.

Avni: and top of that, I know, my Neil he is a gem, my gem he can never do anything that hurts me. You must have covered me first and then you took care of me the whole night which is not a small thing. Today, the respect for you increase in my eyes, in my heart. So, don't take stress, I am not angry, hmm.

Neil kisses her hand and nods he was happy that Avni understands him.

Neil: I did not see you and trust me, Avni I did that for you, to soothe your pain else I never do that. I can't even think of doing that in your unconscious.

Avni: I know that. Now, relax everything is alright.

Neil smiles sightly. Avni looks at him she thinks to cheer up him.

Avni: and what you said that you had no bad intentions then tell me Mr Khanna if you don't have a bad intention towards your wife then for whom you will have them, hmm.

Neil shocked. Avni winks which shock Neil he rubs his eyes and pinch his arm and winces. Avni smiles she is doing that to make him feel good as he was so worried.

Neil: this is reality? You are saying cheesy lines.

Avni leans to his ear and said, it is the effect of your company, Mr Khanna.

Avni kisses his ear and Neil shocked. Avni instantly gets up and runs to the washroom. Neil keeps the hand on his ear.

Neil looks at Avni who runs to the washroom he blushes and ruffles his hairs.

Neil: one day, you will give me, heart attack, wifey.

Neil smiles and sighs that Avni is not angry. On the other side, Avni was standing and blushing by thinking that what she did.

Avni: Neil, you did a lot for me. My happiness means a lot to you, right. Your life revolves around me, You gave me uncountable happy moments now it is my turn, my one move created a really bad impact on you still you get worried that I will accuse you and misunderstand you. It is not your mistake I can understand and now I will wipe this fear from your heart and mind as you did. Now, I will give you that much happiness that you will not able to handle that, just wait and watch Mr Khanna that what your wifey will do.

Avni smiles.