Introduction of characters

Avni Mehta a cute beatiful innocent and shy girl don't talk much she loves her family but never shown it to them she is the heart of mehta family all loves her but she always make a distance from her family members because of her shy nature she is more close to her mother.

Neil khanna a handsome sweet and kind hearted person and a business man who recently joint khanna industries he loves his family and he is also the heart of the khanna family because he is their only son.

Family of Avni:

Neela Mehta: avni's mother a sweet and loving lady and loves Avni alot and always worried about her future because of her shy nature.

Ashish mehta: father of avni and owner of the mehta industries a positive man and loves avni but miss her because she always make a distance from him never let him to touch her.

Aman mehta: avni's brother loves her but not so close to her the reason her shy nature.

Family of Neil khanna:

Harleen khanna: Neil's grand mother loves him a lot because he is the only heir of khanna family she is strong yet positive lady and lived on her own conditions and being the head of the family she always took decision of the family.

Prakash khanna: Neil's father loves Neil and a positive person the owner of khanna industries and Neil's best friend Neil share everything with him.

Shweta khanna: Neil's mother loves him a lot and can do anything for him a positive lady but if someone say anything about her family and son then they will face the worst side of her she know how to deal with them.

Here is the introduction of the characters hope you all like this as you all like my other stories.

Soul Matesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें