Neil's Planning

Chapter 71:

Avni and Shweta were setting the dinning table and raghav came there and stop at the stairs avni and Neil saw him avni shocked and gulps she clenched her fist and hold her hand with second hand tightly and dig her nails Neil look at her and raghav look at avni lustful eyes Neil saw that and want to rip his body and avni was looking at him with teary eyes and was scared raghav came to them and stand near avni.

Raghav: good morning everyone.

All replied except avneil neil look away raghav saw Neil.

Raghav: hey my boy how are you?

Neil look at him and show fake smile Neil had a better for him then beating he was determined he will beat him but not before making him suffer Neil want to make him confess his crimes Neil got up he went to him and hug him Neil tighten the grip like he is break ribs and said while tightening the grip.

Neil: I am good uncle how are you?

Raghav felt suffocated and his face turns red Neil turns while hugging him and stand between raghav and avni and avni smiles to see that.

Raghav: Nei Neil calm calm down boy.

Neil smirk and leave him raghav took a deep breathe and smile.

Neil: what happened uncle I think now you became old.

Neil smiles and look at all.

Raghav: not at all still I am the most eligible bachelor.

All smiles.

Raghav: but where was you last night?

Raghav look at avni then at neil.

Neil: so sorry uncle actually I got an important phone call and when I came back you all were not here.

Raghav: it's ok by the way won't you introduce your wife to me.

Neil look at avni who hold her hand more tightly raghav smirk to see that Neil look at him and want to break his face but he compose himself.

Neil: yes uncle of course.

Neil side hug avni.

Neil: meet my wife avni Neil khanna.

Neil smiles by looking at avni she smiles Neil think.

Neil: Avni take blessing from uncle.

Avni shocked and Neil assure her by blinking his eyes that he is there avni bend raghav smirk but he smiles so no-one get doubted he caress avni's hairs and avni got scared and stop at her place Neil notice that he bends with avni like he is also taking blessing raghav keep his second hand at Neil's head Neil hold avni's hand and stand as a way his head hit raghav's chin and blood came from raghav's teeth he keep the Hand at his mouth all get up Neil smirk but he compose himself all came to them.

Neil: oh I am so sorry uncle don't know how i i am so sorry uncle.

Shweta: are your teeth safe or some wickets fell down.

Neil smiles by looking at the other side but no one saw that because all were looking at raghav avni also tried to control her smile.

Raghav: Shweta.

Shweta: no I just asked.

Raghav touch his teeth and saw the blood at his finger.

Neil: so sorry uncle.

Raghav: it's ok it's ok neil.

Shweta: now how he will eat?

Neil: yaa mom is right uncle how you will eat.