Affection

Chapter 46:

Avni was standing Infront of the mirror she was wearing a red Saree and was trying to close the button of blouse all were closed except the upper two and the closed button were not closed in order she missed the one avni huffs.

Avni: I should ask mummy ji for help.

She cover herself with the Shawl and saw herself in the mirror before she go Neil opens it avni shocked he came to her.

Neil: are you ready?

Avni looks down and shook her head Neil look at her.

Neil: what happened why you didn't get ready till now.

Avni: I I I was going to mummy ji I need her help.

Neil: but all went we are only at home.

Avni look at him and think.

Neil: what happened do you want anything?

Avni was feeling emberessesd Neil saw the Shawl and understand Neil was feeling nervous to ask her what if she misunderstand him.

Neil: ab aa aa avni can can I help you.

Neil said hurriedly.

Neil: if you don't mind.

Avni look at him then she look down Neil sighs.

Neil: avni change it.

Avni: bebe gave me this Saree she will feel bad if I change.

Neil: then now?

Avni think.

Avni: where is bheema di?

Neil: mom also took her because maddy bua asked her.

Avni think.

Neil: avni change it I will talk to bebe.

Avni look at him.

Neil: see no one is at home and we are getting late so. don't worry about bebe I will talk to her.

Neil smiles and was about to go.

Avni: ne Neil.

He look at her and she was looking down.

Avni: he he help me.

Neil: are you sure see if you are not comfortable then don't do this I will manage everything.

Avni: no I don't want any one taunt bebe and mummy ji because of me.

Neil smiles he came to her and turns her avni remove the Shawl Neil takes the hairs a side avni close her eyes Neil saw that in mirror and smiles then he saw that one button is loose because of continues try to close it and other were not in order.

Neil: avni one button is loose you have to stitch it other wise it will break anytime.

Avni makes a face.

Neil: can I stitch it?

Avni: you know stitching?

Neil smiles.

Neil: yes In London I stitched the button of my shirts so I know stitching.

Avni smiles.

Neil: can I?

Avni looks down and nods Neil take out the box from the drawer and stitch the button and look at avni she was looking down because of shyness Neil smiles he breaks the thread with his teeth avni close her eyes and clutch her Saree.