Love and Care

Chapter 77:

Avneil came to the dinning area and stop to see raghav Neil hold avni's hand and whispers.

Neil: it's time to earn second flower.

Avni frown.

Neil sign to his pocket avni saw a rose in his pocket then she look at neil he smiles and sign come they went to all and wish them morning and all wish them raghav think avneil sit.

Raghav: today I want my daughter to serve me.

Avneil shocked Neil grin his teeth.

Neil: uncle today your son will serve you After all me and avni are one thing you know one unit so I serve you or avni what's the difference.

Raghav didn't like that but he smiles and avni was happy.

Raghav: of course.

Neil smiles he get up and serve raghav all smiles but avni was not liking it she get up and start serving bebe Neil smiles he understood she didn't like his serving food to raghav then neil serve prakash.

Prakash: I will have it you sit Neil.

Neil: Dad today me and my wife will serve all.

All smiles but Raghav didn't like when Neil said my wife then avneil sit.

Raghav: so Neil where you went for honeymoon.

Avneil were surprised by his question Raghav want to know about avneil relation how they live how close they are Neil get angry who is he to ask him that question how dare he to ask him about their personal life.

Neil: uncle we didn't went actually we decided first we understand eachother then we will go for honeymoon now we are more than comfortable with eachother so we are thinking to go for honeymoon.

Avni look at neil she didn't know about it even Neil didn't think about that he just told that to Raghav to shut his mouth Neil look at avni.

Neil: right wifey.

Neil smiles avni nods and blush which increase the blood pressure in Raghav's body all smiles to hear Neil.

Bebe: that's great I am waiting to see my Grandson.

Avni blush and was feeling shy Raghav clench his fist Neil notice that and smirk.

Neil: bebe soon your wish will come true.

Avni widen her eyes.

Avni: ex excuse me I am just coming.

Avni went from there Neil smiles and Raghav think Neil also excused him and went all were happy to see avneil happy Neil came in the room and saw avni is keeping his things on the dressing table like hanky wallet watch Neil smiles he clear his throat avni saw him from the mirror and smiles by keeping the hanky on the table.

Neil: Why you came here?

Avni smiles.

Avni: to get my reward.

Neil frown avni turns and came to him.

Avni: I earned a Rose I didn't panic by seeing that demon.

Neil smiles.

Neil: true.

Then Neil made a tight pout and sign with his finger correct and said one minute Neil went to the cupboard and take out a rose and came to avni he get on his knees avni was surprised to see that Neil smiles and give her two roses one he took out from his pocket and second from the cupboard avni smiles and take the roses Raghav saw that he didn't listen what avni said he just saw Neil giving the rose to avni Raghav thing.