Birth of new emotion

Chapter 133

Happiness is something that makes us forget everything.

It was the daytime, Avni was sitting on the couch and Neil was standing they look at each other.

Bebe: hospital? But why?

Neil: ab, as, wo, ab, actually.

Avni: nothing Bebe, I had the headache last night that's why.

They give her a confused look.

Neil: Yaa. (Neil said to cover up what he did)

Neil: Actually, she is complaining of headaches for days so I thought to take her to the doctor. We should not neglect it.

Shweta: Right. Avni, why didn't you tell us?

Avni: there is nothing it is just a minor headache but Neil insisted so I said OK. Don't worry, I am fine.

Bebe: Neil is right, Avni. You should not ignore that. It is not good.

Avni nods.

Avni: yes Bebe.

Neil: so let's go.

Avni nods.

Neil: Bebe, mom, we are going.

They nod. Avneil goes.

Avneil were on the way.

Avni: Neil, I told you not to say anything till you confirm it still you said that.

Neil: Sorry, my tongue slipped.

Avni: what if they get doubted.

Neil: nothing happened like that so now stop scolding me.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: relax.

Avni sighs.

Neil: I am very excited and nervous too.

Avni smiles. Neil smiles to see her.

Later, Avneil were sitting in the cabin of the doctor she was checking the file. Neil holds Avni's hand as she was looking worried and nervous and the same condition was of Neil.

Doctor: everything is fine. Congratulations you are Pregnant.

Avneil were so happy. Their eyes filled with tears and their lips curved a smile. Avni was trying to register as she never thought that this day will come in her life suddenly she starts feeling a connection to the baby she felt like she developed a new emotion inside her she was not able to accept that she thoughts that it is her dream or imagination. Happiness, nervousness, many emotions engulfed her she felt like her mind stopped working. Tears roll from her eyes.

Neil: really. She is fine, right? Baby is fine? Everything is fine, right? Baby is moving there is nothing to worry about?

Avni looks at Neil she did not hear what he said she was in her world she knew he said something but her mind was full of thoughts that could not decode what Neil said. Avni smiles to see his excitement. Her eyes were teary.

Doctor: Relax, Mr Khanna, it's just two weeks. How can Baby move so soon?

Neil: oh when Baby will move when we can hear its heartbeat?

Doctor: after four, five months.

Neil: oh.

Neil gets sad.

Doctor: and don't worry everything is fine but be careful as it is her first pregnancy so you have to be more careful.

Neil: sure doctor.