Broken part 02

Chapter 49:

The whole day passed but Neil didn't came back home avni lied to all that Neil went for an important work avni was worried for Neil because he went out in anger and it's 10pm but still didn't come back avni was sitting on the bed and think.

Flashback:

1. Avni recall that moment when Neil came to her and she took steps back and Neil caged her between his arm he clean flour and they were lost in the moment and Neil kissed her and she pushed him.

Avni: how dare you?

2. Neil: avni I i am sorry I don't know how how I lost my control and ki I I mean I am sorry.

Avni: sorry sorry for what you intentionally did that I thought you are different I can trust you but no you are like other man.

3. Avni turns to go he went to her he holds her wrist and pull her to him avni shocked and get angry he hold her bith arms.

Neil: I asked you something what was your first thought about me.

Avni: that you are a lusty person.

Neil: you think about me like that.

5. Neil: I never crossed my limits yes I agreed i kissed you today but did you stop me before kssing you.

6. Neil: no why you didn't stop me if you was uncomfortable you should stopped me but you didn't do that why why you didn't push me before why after since we met did I ever tried to cross your limits did I touch you improbably touching is far away did I even try to touch you improbably I am not a lusty person yes when I saw you first time I felt a connection an attraction towards you.

7. Neil: I fell in love at first sight I was looking at you because your innocence your simplicity took my heart that was admiration not lust i marry you because I realised my feelings towards you.

8. Neil: is loving someone wrong is loving you wrong my heart my feelings were not in my control I was helpless so I marry you but i never tried to cross my limits because I love you.

9. Neil: but loving your wife is a mistake? Husband and wife's relation is the purest relation and you gave the name of lust to our relation my love.

10. Neil: today you hurted me alot and I will never forgive you for that.

11. Avni was looking at her hurtfully Neil raise his hands to show her he looks down.

Neil: I I am sorry.

He went.

Flashback ends.

Avni look at the phone which was in her hand she thinks then she dialed Neil's number but stopped she was angry on herself she was confused and guilty what she will tell him she look at the window and went there and look at the sky.

Avni: what you did avni how can you say those things to him.

Avni recall his teary eyes.

Avni: you hurted him alot.

She look at the phone.

Avni: Neil where are you I am worried hope you are fine.

Avni think she said hurtful things to Neil but it was neither her mistake nor Neil's she is still stuck in her past which is not letting her to go close to Neil the truth which she is keeping to herself since the age of 7 years every person hardly remember the things of his or her childhood but the one who grow up with the fear never forget their past the fear of that man is not letting her to trust anyone she know deep inside her heart that Neil is not like others not especially like that cheap person but her past is stopping her on the other side Neil always tried to make her comfortable he never crossed his limits because he thought one day his love will win even this time he didn't want to go close to her but by seeing his effect on her he lost in the moment and did that he was also a human being who can do mistakes but for him that was a beautiful moment not the mistakes.