Trap

Chapter 78:

Avni was sitting by resting her back to the head of the bed and was reading a book she feels someone is staring her she look at the door and shocked to see Raghav standing by leaning to the door and folding his arms he smirk to see her avni got up he was going to her by folding his arms to her and avni clenched her fist.

Raghav: what happened princess why are you looking scared oh yaa you didn't forget me till now right?
Avni gulps.

Avni: stop I said stop at your place.

Raghav: why princess I am your Raghav uncle.

Avni: shut up and go from here otherwise I will shout.

Raghav laughs.

Raghav: like they will listen to you.

Avni shocked.

Raghav: if you forgot so let me remind you your own father didn't believe you so they are just in-laws.

Avni's eyes filled with tears.

Raghav: they will not believe you because they believe me blindly.

Avni was hurt she know her father didn't believe her and Khanna family also believe Raghav blindly that's why he is living in their home.

Raghav: ok relax I just came to invite you for a party tonight I organize a party for the successful 25 years of my hotel so I want my princess there.

Avni was about to say.

Raghav: don't say no it doesn't look good If i complain to your in-laws you misbehaved with me hmm.

Avni remain silent Raghav smirk.

Raghav: so you will come right smart girl good decision.

He went avni run to the drop and  close the door she sit besides it and cries.

Avni: ne Neil Neil Neil.

She want Neil his support his trust his console only he can make her feel good her condition was like a small kid who want her mother when he or she was scared same case like Avni but here she want her Neil her biggest support Neil was sitting in his office and was studying a file he feels avni is calling him.

Neil: avni.

Neil Think.

Neil: why I am feeling avni needs me.

Neil pick his phone and calls avni on the other side avni's phone rings she flinched then she realised it's her phone ringtone she got up and went to take her phone from the bed she saw it's Neil call she smiles with teary eyes but she compose herself she wipes her tears and took a deep breathe she picks the call.

Avni: he hello.

Neil: hello avni.

Avni: ya yaa Neil.

Neil: are you ok Avni?

Avni smiles fakely.

Avni: ya yaa I am fine.

Neil sensed she cried.

Neil: but your voice is saying something else.

Avni suppressed her lips she tried her best to control her sobbing but she sobbed Neil panicked.

Neil: avni avni are you crying?

Avni shook her head she was not able to say anything.

Neil: hello avni tell me what happened?

Avni compose herself.

Avni: no nothing Neil I am fine ju just a headache.

Neil: don't lie avni tell me what happened?