Love and Anger

Chapter 99:

Neil was standing by cupping Avni's face they were looking at each other.

Neil: what happened to you, you are looking so weak, you didn't eat properly right?

Avni was looking at him, a beautiful smile was stiked on her face.

Neil: I knew that I knew it, why you are so careless about your health?

Neil noticed she is smiling.

Neil: Why are you smiling? Stop smiling and Answer me?

Avni: so what else I do. Neil, it's been 18 to 20 hours since I am here and, you are talking like you are seeing me after ages, you are finding me weak.

Neil gives her a look.

Avni: I am fine.

Neil: you are looking weak.

Avni: if I say, you are looking pale then?

Neil: well you must be right; I was missing my wife so I may look pale.

Avni smiles, Neil too.

Neil: but seriously, you are looking change.

Avni: it happens when we meet someone after days especially the loved one then we feel like this. It's normal.

Neil suppresses his lips and nods.

Nei: maybe.

Avni: yes, ok now go and clean it.

Neil looked at his jeans.

Avni: washroom is there.

Neil smiles and replied her ok.

Avni smiles; Neil goes to clean then Avni sighs and looks happy.

Neil comes back he smiles to see Avni.

Avni: let's go.

Neil: can't we sit here for some time?

Avni: we can but all are waiting for us downstairs.

Neil: they will understand all are mature.

Avni slightly frowns; Neil winks then Avni understand and blush she was behaving like a newlywed bride if we think then in real means there married is started now, Avni has accepted this wedding. Yes, after Neil's accident their relation started growing but now Avni is reciprocating things and blushing like a newlywed bride.

Neil: come.

Avni look at Neil he points to the couch they go to sit there. But! What they talk about they are confused that from where they start.

Neil in mind: you asked her to sit now why are you silent? You are behaving like the first time you came to see her for the alliance.

Neil saw Avni is fidgeting her fingers he looked at her.

Neil: ab Avni when you will come back home?

Avni looks at him.

Avni in mind: I am ready, I want to go home right now, I can't wait for a second.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: Avni?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: when you say!

Neil in mind: If it will be in my hand then I will not let you live here for a second but I don't want to become a Wall between you and your family we are married but still they have right on you, to live with you and I don't want to snatch that right from them.