Shopping

Chapter 23:

Shweta: ok now if your flirting is done then can we move for the work for which we are here.

All smiles except avni Neil nodes.

Nm: ok.

They went to the dresses section before entering.

Neil: you all go and select the dresses I am waiting here.

Shweta: why you will wait here come with us.

Neil: what I will do there you all go I will join you once you all done with the shopping.

Bebe: ok.

All went to the shop and neil was standing there then he went and saw a Saree shop he think and went there He saw a Saree and likes that.

Neil: show that one.

Man nodes he show him neil likes that.

Neil: please pack this.

Man: ok sir.

Neil buy the Saree and give payment he came out on the other side all were looking at the dresses.

Shweta: avni see this how's this.

Avni: it's good aunty.

Shweta: go and try this.

Avni nodes and went to try she came back and Neil also came there he lost to see her. time stops for him he was just looking at her avni saw him and looks down because she was feeling awkward and Neil was staring her neela maa bebe and Shweta were looking at him neela maa clears her throat Neil came back to reality he look at her then he looks down here and there because of embarrassment all smiles.

Nm: Neil is everything alright.

Neil: yaa yaa everything is fine.

Shweta saw the bag in his hand.

Shweta: did you bought something for you.

Neil look at the bag.

Neil: yes a shirt for me.

Shweta: oh ok.

Bebe: now let's go to buy other things we are getting late

All nodes and went then all were sitting in the Saree shop avni don't like sarees because she doesn't like revealing dresses but she remain silent they show her the sarees and she nodes yes to all Neil was standing outside the shop and he was looking at avni he understand she is not interested in buying sarees he think and look at the bag in his hand then at her.

Neil: I think you don't like sarees.

Neil again look at the bag then at avni after sometime all come out.

Shweta: so for function's dresses I talked to the designer she will made the dresses so don't worry about that anddd about the jewellery our famliy jeweller will come so tomorrow so we will buy it tomorrow ok.

Nm: ok as you wish so now let's go home.

All nodes.

Nm: first we all go to our home.

Bebe: n.

Nm: please.

Bebe sighs.

Bebe: ok.

All were going avni was behind them Neil thinks.

Neil: avni.

She stops and turns to him Neil take out a bag from another bag.