Reunion

Chapter 98:

In the Mehta house, Avni was sitting with her family in Ashish's room and Neela maa came with a tray of four bowls and sat on the bed she gave the bowl to all, everyone was happy. Avni eats the bit of kheer and remembers Shweta.

Avni: you know mamma, mummy Ji makes a delicious kheer, her hands are magical and Bebe, there is no competition in front of her, big chefs are nothing in front of her.

Neela maa and Ashish smile and look at each other because this is what they are listening to since yesterday she is praising, praising and praising her family; no matter whatever she sees, she started to praise them.

Aman: mom, don't you think someone is praising her family in every situation.

Neela maa smiles and Avni grin her teeth.

Aman: mummy is this, Bebe is that Papa did that and forget about the husband because when she talks about her husband then uff, he is this, that, blah, blah, blah.

Avni: amannn!

Avni throws the pillow on him.

Aman: what I am saying truth, my ears are aching by hearing that revert.

Avni: wait!

Avni get up and Aman also gets up smiling and runs, Avni runs after him they run into the room and Neela maa and Ashish are smiling. Avni's phone flashed up, Neela maa saw that and picked the phone it was Neil's video call, Neela maa get up and receives the call and before Neil speaks she keep the finger on her lips, Neil frown and think, he was sitting in his cabin, Neela maa turned on the back camera and Neil saw Avni and Aman are standing near the couch at the opposite direction and Avni throw the cushion on Aman, Neil smiled to see that. Neela maa came out of the room and talked to Neil.

Nm: see your wife who is fighting with her brother.

Neil smiled.

Nm: really Neil, you changed her totally, she is not that Avni who lived with us.

Neil was happy to hear that. Finally, his effort succeeded.

Nm: by the way, what magic you all did at her, she is only praising and praising and praising you all.

Neil smiles.

Neil: this is the magic of the Khanna family.

Neela maa smiles and said that's right.

Neil smiled.

Nm: wait, let me call Avni.

Neil stopped her: no... no, Neela maa, I will talk to her later, let her enjoy now. It's ok.

Neela maa smiled and said ok.

Neil cuts the call and smiled, he sighed.

It was the time of the evening, Avni was standing on the balcony and looking out; if I say, she is waiting for Neil then it will not wrong but she also knew that Neil must be in his office so how he will come but her heart was saying that Neil will be here in no time.

Avni was adoring nature and a cute, sweet smile was on her face then the wind glides and she closes her eyes as she feels Neil's presence that's it she heard the horn of a car and look down her face light up to see that because it was Neil's car she was smiling widely and ran to meet Neil but she stops at mid of the room and thinks she hurriedly goes back to the mirror, she checked herself and set the hairs with her hands and set her scarf who thought  Avni who never cared about her looks and never get ready to meet someone but today she wants to look good for her husband even she, herself never thought she will do that one day. Avni smiled and went from there.

Avni was coming down from the stairs and a smile was glued on her face, she wants to meet Neil as soon as possible. Avni came to the living area and Neil also entered at the same time. Both looked at each other and their happiness had no limits they wanted to hug each other. Avni was about to go but she saw Khanna family and Mehta family is sitting there, she look at Neil and smiled to see the family she smiled to make her normal, to control her excitement and embarrassment. Avni looked at the family and went to meet them she took their blessing and they asked Avni how is she and Avni replied to them, then Avni stands at the side, Neil suppresses his lips and looks down because of the obstacle then he came and meet Mehta family.

Neil: how are you, Papa.

Ashish: good.

Neil nods he looks at Avni and rub his nose.

Neil: ab, aa, how are you?

Avni replied by looking at the family.

Avni: fine.

Neil quelled his lips and nods.

All smiles to see them they understand Avneil wants to talk to each other but feeling awkward in front of them.

Nm: sit Neil.

Neil smiled and nods, he sits.

Avni: I am going to get something to eat.

Avni turned to go but Neela maa stopped her and asked: Avni you sit, I am going to arrange something.

Avni nodded and sit with Ashish, Khanna family get happy to see that and they smiled.

After some time, Neela maa came and gave tea to all but she threw the tea carefully on Neil's jeans, everyone gets shocked, Avni also, Neil get up and Avni too gets up.

Neela maa: I am so sorry, Neil. Don't know how it, I am sorry.

Neil was cleaning his jeans with his hand he looked at her.

Neil: it's ok Neela maa, Relax.

Nm: Avni, take him to the room, and help him to clean it.

Avni nods.

Avni: come.

Neil nods he was passing by Neela maa and whispered thank you in her ear. Neela maa turned to him, Neil smiled she too smiled to see him. Neil nods then Neil and Avni went from there.

Avneil entered the room and Neil closed the door they looked at each other Neil hugged her and Avni reciprocate the hug and her eyes filled with tears, Neil closed his eyes and wants to hug her as much tight as he can, Avni also presses her hand on his shoulder and close their eyes.

Neil: I missed you so much.

Avni: me too, my heart was saying you will come today.

Neil smiled.

Neil: it was so difficult to live a second without you.

Avni: this one night was like one decade for me.

Neil: I felt like my heart is with me but its beats are missing.

Avni smiles with teary eyes she doesn't have words to express her happiness, she just wants to be in Neil's arms. Neil hugged her more tightly, Neil kissed her hairs and Avni closed her eyes and tears rolls from her eyes. Neil sighs and breaks the hug. Neil cup Avni's face and wipes her tears, he kisses her forehead and Avni closed her eyes then they looked at each other lovingly.