Claws

Chapter 81:

Avni and Neil were sitting on the bed and Avni was looking at Neil she wanted to find out what is in his mind.

Neil: anyways just leave it and freshen up after dropping you home I have to go office.

Avni nods and pull off the blanket and instantly pull it she cover herself till shoulders because she was wearing Neil's shirt Neil was also shocked he got up and turns.

Neil: ab aa aa ab I am going to arrange something to eat you change it.

Neil turns and was going.

Avni: Neil.

He stopped and look at her from his shoulder.

Avni: what will I wear?

Neil: Avni your dress is on the couch which you was wearing last night If you want you can wear it or if you want you can wear my shirts some shirts and shorts will fit on you because I didn't wear them since years so if you want you can wear it sorry I should have arrange your clothes here but It slipped from my mind.

Avni: why are you saying sorry Neil we didn't plan to come here it's just because of that demon so please don't say sorry I will manage.

Neil: ok.

Neil went from there avni think and smiles then Neil arrange the food and set the table he look up and saw Avni and that's it time stopped for him he was staring her she was wearing  his clothes.

Avni was wearing a highneck shirt And trouser Neil look at her from top to bottom but not lustfully he was wondering how she beautiful she is looking in his shirt and trouser avni look at neil and again looks down and keep the hair strand behind h...

Avni was wearing a highneck shirt And trouser Neil look at her from top to bottom but not lustfully he was wondering how she beautiful she is looking in his shirt and trouser avni look at neil and again looks down and keep the hair strand behind her ear she was feeling shy she came to him Neil smiles.

Neil: wifey you are looking so cute in it.

Avni blushed Neil leans to her ear he loved to whisper in her ear because her expression were worthy to see that time.

Neil: Wifey always wear my shirts it suits you and I fall for you more and more your this look is killer.

Avni was blinking her eyes and mouth was open and lips were trembling because of shyness Neil smiles and moves his lips at her cheek to tease her she close her eyes Neil smiles.

Neil: wifey now we both are in senses can we.

Avni's face was red and was feeling shy.

Avni: ne Neil Neil.

Neil cup her face.

Neil: relax wifey I am just kidding I know you still need time I was just teasing you relax.

Avni looks down because she was feeling shy.

Neil: sit today I will serve my wifey.

Avni smiles and Neil make her sit avni saw the poha and get excited.

Avni: poha.

Neil: yes your favourite.

Avni smiles Neil serve her and feed her avni smiles and love to be pamper by her husband. Neil sit and was feeding her she took another spoon and give him Neil smiles and open his mouth Avni also feeds Neil.

Neil: Avni are you feeling good I am thinking to take you to the doctor you know how bad thing drugs is.

Avni: I know Neil and I am fine.

Neil: still I want it please for my satisfaction.

Avni: ok we will go.

Neil: ok I will take the appointment then we will go.

Avni: ok.

Avni look here and there and see the clean area.

Avni: Neil who did the dusting here?

Neil: Maid daily come for dusting I told her to not do this I rarely come here now but she said she need work so I didn't stop her.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Then they came to the home and saw no one is at the living area Raghav come there and to see him Neil's blood boiled he want to rip his body avni hold avni's hand he look at avni she shook her head.

Raghav: hey hi Neil Avni where you went last night.

Neil: uncle actually Avni was not feeling well so I took her to my condo.

Neil look at avni and smiles and Raghav knew he gave her drugs so he thought that avneil came close last night which made him angry.

Neil: ok uncle we are really tired and didn't sleep last night I mean I mean.

Neil acts to blush and Raghav was burning in anger and Avni look at him with widen eyes.

Neil: ok uncle so we are going come avni.

Neil hold avni's hand and took her from there and smirk Neil didn't went office because avni is his first priority at evening avneil came out from the cabin of the doctor.

Avni: see I told you I am fine.

Neil: yes but now I am satisfied and you have to take these medicines on time so drug will not effect you.

Avni: ok boss anything else.

Neil smiles.

Neil: no.

They smiles.

Next day Neil went to the office and avni bebe and Shweta were sitting in the living area.

Shweta: bebe tonight you will also come along us for Mr Sinha's daughter wedding.

Bebe: yes.

Avni smiles.

Shweta: Avni you?

Avni: no mummy ji Neil went to the office someone should be at home.

Shweta: I knew it I know you don't live parties.

Avni smiles some one was listening their conversation it was Raghav he think and smirked avni also think something she smiles and was blushing.

At night Avni was getting ready she was wearing a red Saree.

Avni set her saree, wears the earnings, anklet she look herself in the mirror and blushed she was looking gorgeous then she look at the time and smiles she talked to Neil and he told her he is on the way so she got ready then Avni was standing nea...

Avni set her saree, wears the earnings, anklet she look herself in the mirror and blushed she was looking gorgeous then she look at the time and smiles she talked to Neil and he told her he is on the way so she got ready then Avni was standing near the window and and was looking at the moon and moonlight was reflecting on her face and increasing the charm of her face she was smiling she look at the lawn and smiles to see the greenery and think she blushed then lights went off Avni look here and there and panicked she think.