Possessive Neil

Chapter 118:

In the time of the night, a car stopped outside the restaurant and Avneil get down from it they look at each other and smiles. Avneil went into the restaurant where Neil pulls a chair for Avni she smiles and sits then Neil sits. A waiter came to them and gives the menu Neil takes that.

Neil: thank you.

Neil passes that to Avni and Avni looks at Neil.

Avni smiles awkwardly.

Avni: why are you giving it to me?

Neil: because you wanted to come here.

Avni: ab yaa but...

Avni looks at the waiter.

Neil: please Neil you order it.

Neil: I decided before coming here that I will eat what you order for me.

Neil placed the menu in front of Avni.

Avni: ab Neil. Please.

Neil: you said we will go to the restaurant so, I fulfilled your wish we are here in the restaurant now order.

Neil signs on the menu with his eyes.

Neil: One thing is clear that if I eat then I will eat the food of your choice that's it else let's go home.

Avni looks at him. Neil signs at the menu with his eyes and said, hmm.

Avni knew how stubborn her husband is if he comes on him he always did what she wants but sometimes his mind rotations with the angle of 360. So, Avni picks the menu and looks at it she frowns to see the names as she comes to the restaurants rarely so, she was confused to see the names of things. Neil was sitting by keeping his hand on his mouth and looked at her facial expressions and understands that she is confused.

Neil: ab, my friend you go when we decide the menu we will call you.

Waiter: ok sir.

The waiter goes and Avni banged the menu on the table.

Avni: is this a menu or name of some species.

Neil smiles.

Avni: stop smiling you know I don't have knowledge of these things still you asked me to order.

Neil: yes I know that.

Avni looked frustrated but talked calmly.

Avni: then why you asked me?

Neil: there are two reasons behind it. First, I want to eat the food which you order for me and second, if you will not try then how will get the knowledge about it.

Avni smiles weakly.

Avni: sometimes, I feel that I will never understand you.

Neil: then you are wrong because you understand me very well; the way you handled me and my fear today, that shows that you understand me very well.

Avni: ok now stop praising me and help me.

Neil smiles and said ok.

Neil tells her about the Indian dishes as he knows that Avni doesn't like other foods. Neil was explaining and Avni was staring at him, Neil notices that and snaps his fingers in front of his eyes and Avni came back to reality. Avni feels shy and looks down. Neil smiles.

Neil: you can stare at me as much as you want but later, right now I am very hungry so, please order something.

Avni was blushing. Neil calls the waiter.