Closing the book

Last chapter:

It was the time of the night, the silence was all around the place a car was moving fastly to the destination. Avni was sitting in the back seat she was worried and fidgeting her hands she was praying for Neil's safety; thousands of thoughts were roaming in her mind like what will happen of her if something happens to Neil, how she will handle Neav, how she will live without him, how she will do upbringing of Neav and so many thoughts though she doesn't want to think those things, doesn't want to hear that news but her mind was not working and these things were hunting her.

Avni: shut up, stop it.

The driver looks at her.

Driver: what happened, ma'am?

Avni looks at him.

Avni: ab, n, nothing you please drive fast.

Driver nods.

Avni murmurs: nothing will happen to him he was fine. He is my Neil he can't leave me alone. No, he can't leave me alone. God, please save my Neil, please.

Avni cries by closing her eyes.

Soon, they reached there. Avni saw Neil's car.

Avni: sto, stop the car.

Avni gets down from the car and looks around. Avni was shocked.

After 18 years, a beautiful lake had shown where a lady was sitting on the bench under the tree and grass was under her feet she was sitting by wearing a white dress and an album was in her hand she was looking at the wedding picture of Avneil, a tear falls from her eyes on the picture where Avneil were sitting on the mandap and family was standing behind them. It was Avni she wipes her tear and looks up, her eyes were teary.

Avni's point of view:

Life is so unpredictable when what will happen we don't know. I was in darkness, an afraid, shy, introverted girl who wanted to spend her time mostly in the room. I never dreamt of any princess charming even I didn't want it but it came into my life and made my life beautiful. I wanted to live in the darkness it made me out of that and showed me the beauty of life. I pushed him away, he pulled me into his arms. The arms where I got my peace, where I felt secure. The belief which I expected from my father, he showed that on me. He made me believe in myself. He got justice for me, he fought for and taught me to fight. He completes me, because of him, I understood the meaning of soul relation, I learned the difference between love and lust. I learned the meaning of pure love. I feel proud that I am Mrs Avni Neil Khanna. He gave me everything for which I was craving since my childhood, a family that believes me, loves me, understands me. He gave me the most beautiful relation of this world that is mother and son. He gave me, my Neav, that feeling, that emotion I can't express in words. Those feelings are beyond explanation. I still remember that day when I first time feels Neav inside me and Neil was so happy he had tears in his eyes and smiles on his smiles the smile that always soothes my pain. I feel lucky that I got Neil as a life partner and no matter how many times I thank God for that, that is less. I am also thankful to Papa for that because of him, Neil came into my life. Neil filled the cracks that were between my and Papa's relation. Papa didn't believe me when I need him but all those things are nothing in front of the thing that he gave me, that is Neil. And today I can say that I love my papa. I love you papa because of you I got my soulmate. Thank you, thank you so much for that. Thank you.

Avni looks up.

Avni: I miss you, Papa.

Avni thinks and her eyes were teary she felt a hand on her shoulder and turns her face. She saw her lifeline, Neil who was looking at her with soft eyes and Avni was looking at him emotionally. Neil keeps her head on his chest. Avni cries.