Avni's big decision

Chapter 111:

Silence is not a weakness.

In a court where people were going out from the courtroom, Neil was standing by hugging Avni and caressing her hairs. Avni was crying which was obvious as she went through the things which she wants to forget.

Neil breaks the hug and cups her face, he kisses her forehead and wipes her tears.

Neil: I am proud of Avni, proud of you.

Avni was looking at Neil and sobs that pinch Neil's heart.

Neil: come.

Neil side hugs her and takes her from there he makes her sit on the bench.

Neil: I am going to get water.

Neil turns to go but Avni holds his hand and looks at him. Neil turns to her.

Neil: just two minutes.

Avni shook her head she wants him only.

Neil: you need water.

Avni: I need you only.

Neil looks at her and sighs he takes out his phone and calls.

Neil: Hello, Aman.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: please bring a bottle of water we are in the XYZ area.

Neil cuts the call and looks at Avni he sits beside her, Avni keeps her head on his shoulder and intervene the arms in his arms. Neil takes his arm bypassing his arm at her back and side hugs Avni she keeps her hand on his chest.

Aman comes but he stops to see them, Avneil saw him and gets away.

Aman: jiju, water.

Neil: yaa.

Aman gives him water and looks at Avni.

Aman: di, today you proved that you are not weak, you can fight for yourself. I am proud of you.

Avni smiles slightly, Neil also smiles.

Neil: yes, she is a fighter.

Avni looks at him and smiles.

Aman: Ok, I will join you later.

Neil nods and Aman goes. Neil gives water to Avni she drinks. Neil cups her face with one hand.

Neil: feeling better?

Avni nods.

Neil: good.

Avni smiles.

There was an awkward silence, after what happened in the courtroom they are still thinking about that. Neil looks at Avni who was playing with the bottle which is a sign of awkwardness, Neil noticed that and thinks.

Neil: Avni, don't know how many times I said that; don't know how many men got this chance but I am that lucky one who gets it.

Avni was looking at him confusingly.

Neil: to proud of their wife. I am proud of you, Avni, the way you fought today, the way you shut the mouth of that lawyer, the way you told the truth, and shows the reality of our society is exceptional, it gets courage. Really proud of you.

Avni: it happened because of you.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: no, I happened because of you, I can just try to motivate you, push you, but on the ultimate side it's on you to break the wall and fights, it's on you to balance yourself or fall; you not only balanced yourself after stumbling but also won the race.