Plan on or cancelled

Chapter 126:

Khanna mansion has shown and it was the time of evening. Inside it, Avni stopped in the corridor and was blushing hard as they romance and Neil said some cheesy lines which make her blush. Avni thinks and recalls Neil's words. "do you remember what Bebe said, she said no one will be at home tomorrow so, no one will be here to disturb us did you understand what she means."

Avni thinks and smiles.

Avni: now you wait and watch Mr Khanna.

Avni smiles and blushes to think about her plan.

The next day, the Khanna family went for the wedding and Neil to the office, Avni was alone at home. Neil tried to come home earlier but Prakash was not in the office so, he has to handle everything that's why he could not make it to go home earlier whenever he winds up his work someone comes with work and he again resumes his work and like this, the darkness took over the daylight.

In the time of the night, Avneil's room shown which was decorated beautifully with red roses and candles. Avni burns the last candle and looks at the clock.

On the other side, Neil was stuck in his work. He was working on the laptop and did not realize the time.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni sets her saree, sits in front of the dressing table and gets ready, she wears the earrings, bangles, anklets and fills the sindoor in her hairline and wears the mangalsutra. Avni looks at herself in the mirror and blushes.

Avni: Neil, tonight I will wipe away all your fears

Avni: Neil, tonight I will wipe away all your fears. I promise.

Avni blushes. She saw the time and it's 7:30 pm.

Avni: where are you, Neil you said you will come home earlier today. Please come soon I want to say everything to you which you wanted to hear which I wanted to say for a long. I want to share my each and every emotion with you, please come fast I can't wait for any more.

She waits for Neil some times she sits on the bed, sometimes roam in the room. After one hour she heard the sound of a car horn and smiles she goes to the window and saw Neil but her smile faded to see Neil who was rubbing his forehead. Avni thinks.

On the other side, Neil entered the home and saw the lights are off, he stopped and looks around.

Neil: why all lights are off? Where is Avni?

Neil thinks.

Neil: maybe she was in the room.

Neil was about to go but the lights switch on and Neil was surprised to see the decorations, the living area was decorated beautifully with white and pink curtains and roses were scattered on the floor to welcome him. He was surprised to see that. He walks forward and calls Avni.

Neil: Avni, Avni?

Neil looks for her.

Neil: Avni, where are you?