where is Avni

Chapter 106:

In the night, there was a pin drop silence in Khanna mansion because of the news of the court case, and in Avneil room, they were standing by hugging each other, Neil caresses Avni's hairs who was sad that Neil and Khanna family will suffer because of her and the other reason was the case, but she was happy also that everyone in the family loves her that they can do anything for her.

Neil breaks the hug and kisses her forehead, Avni closes her eyes then they look at each other.

Neil: do you want to say something, is something bothering you?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: then what happened why you are crying?

Avni gaps.

Avni: if we cry that doesn't mean we are sad, tears can be of happiness.

Neil looks at her with a frown.

Avni: leave it, let's sleep.

Neil in mind: why I am feeling she is hiding something... Should I ask her?

Neil looks at Avni.

Neil in mind: no, she doesn't want to talk about that, I should give her time already she is stressed because of the case, if I ask her again and again then It will make her irritated.

Neil: Avni, you know you can share anything with me, right?

Avni smiles and nods.

Neil: ok.

Avni: don't worry, I am fine, just feeling overwhelmed.

Neil frown.

Avni: and couldn't handle my emotions.

Neil was looking at her, his heart was saying that she had heard their conversation, but he didn't want to talk about that, he didn't want to talk about Raghav so, he left that topic.

Neil: ok, but if you want to share anything then doesn't hesitate, ok!

Avni: yes sir.

Avneil smiles.

The next morning, the birds were chirping and the soft breeze of the morning was playing with the tress.

In Khanna mansion, someone was going from the corridor by picking two cups on the tray, that person entered the room and saw Avni is sleeping peacefully; a smile appeared on the face of the person to see his beauty queen sleeping, a natural beauty; Avni was looking adorable and the person who entered he can't help but adore her, that person is Neil he smiles and comes to her; Neil keeps the tray on the bed's side table and sits on the bed he caresses Avni's hairs.

Neil; Avni, Avni wake up.

No response.

Neil: wake up, love.

Avni stirs but again sleeps, Neil smiles.

Neil: Avni, wake up it's too late I have to go to the office.

No use.

Neil think and looks at Avni, Neil leans to Avni and kiss her cheek and Avni smiles in sleep, Neil smiles with a frown.

Neil leans to her ears.

Neil: wake up or else I will kiss your lips.

Neil kisses her ear and looks at her she was still sleeping.

Neil gets a little bit worried as she never did that, he was already worried that the news of the court case will affect her health and now she is not waking up.